Paid 7 dollars to find out what type of hair i have: male

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's either that or I'm a master puppeteer, :p

I believe you are here genuinely, but I can understand why some are skeptical. This forum has seen it's fair share of master puppeteer. We just got through with one story about a master manipulator. lol

Oh and ironicaly, she was part Egyptian or so she claimed. :lol: That doesnt have anything to do with you of course its just ironic.

But I do believe you are here genuinely and hope you get the answers you seek. :yep:

Last edited:
sharmeans said:
I believe you are here genuinely, but I can understand why some are skeptical. This forum has seen it's fair share of master puppeteer. We just got through with one story about a master manipulator. lol

But I do believe you are here genuinely and hope you get the answers you seek. :yep:

I thought it was quite funny. I don't blame people, I'm a male invading a female solitude, like Tarzan invading the apes jungle, they attack and test his strength. It's human nature

I'm not really getting what was so offensive about that...?
I could say the same about anyone's taste on this forum...
I agree, I'm sure out tasted differ considerably, that doesn't offend me at all.

lol nooo noo im not "zaaamnnn-ing" at you-the way it processed in my mind when the other poster said she didnt trust your taste was " i dont trust your taste because the people who you say are attractive in my opinion arent attractive therefore persuasive beauty must not be attractive so i would have to see actual pictures in order to agree with you" and in my mind i just thought tht was bold lol

eta: not saying youre not attractive persuasive beauty cause obviously ive never seen pics of you but like i said i just thought what the other poster said was a little "out there" or perhaps maybe my mind just processed it wrong...considering its almost 2am lol

Last edited:
I thought it was quite funny. I don't blame people, I'm a male invading a female solitude, like Tarzan invading the apes jungle, they attack and test his strength. It's human nature

LOL and you are truly holding your ground so bravo. Most men high tail outta here. LOL!

lol nooo noo im not "zaaamnnn-ing" at you-the way it processed in my mind when the other poster said she didnt trust your taste was " i dont trust your taste because the people who you say are attractive in my opinion arent attractive therefore persuasive beauty must not be attractive so i would have to see actual pictures in order to agree with you" and in my mind i just thought tht was bold lol

yeah that's what i meant :look:.

as i said it doesn't offend me especially given that i could say the same about her taste.
anyway i'm not e-arguing with you, I like you too much :lol:.

Yup.. Yup. Just human nature.

I'm sure you're familiar.

510774_o.gif

Lol, This thread is still jumping off at almost 2am. Wooow.

Y'all leave this man alone. It's not even about helping him anymore. I have a strange feelin this thread is gonna get closed, lol

yeah that's what i meant :look:.

as i said it doesn't offend me especially given that i could say the same about her taste.
anyway i'm not e-arguing with you, I like you too much :lol:.

nooo no i dont think what im trying to say is coming out right because in my mind she was taking a jab at persuasive beauty not you ..ugghhh ok its like 2am over here so at this point idek if what im saying is coming out right:spinning:

but ohmygah i e-like you too! i would never want to e-argue with you:cry::hug2: loool

Lol, This thread is still jumping off at almost 2am. Wooow.

Y'all leave this man alone. It's not even about helping him anymore. I have a strange feelin this thread is gonna get closed, lol
A correct feeling is more like it! :lol:...Oh well it was interesting while it lasted :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back