phony pony expertise

Shea

I asked before but only got 1 reply but I wanted to know is it ok to do a phony with weft hair (the hair on the track) and just wrap around the baggy. TIA

Use bobby pins and wrap the track around your ponytail. Keep going until around until all the hair is pinned on. Then you can take a chunk of the hair on the pony and wrap it around and cover the track/pins.

Yes you can do it this is how I am wearing my hair now minus the baggie. HTH
Shea said:
I asked before but only got 1 reply but I wanted to know is it ok to do a phony with weft hair (the hair on the track) and just wrap around the baggy. TIA

I've seen (had) it done where the weft is glued around the hair...not your actual hair, but a single weft is wrapped around the actual hair and then the remaining tracked/weft hair is glued around that. The weft hair could probably be glued around the baggie as well.

Only do this if you want to keep the phony pony in for a good while for security or want to avoid the bobby pins. Those pins would scratch/pinch my scalp something fierce!

Shea said:
thanks ladies I justwanted to know if it was an ok method for a protective style.

Yeah I just realized it after I reread your thread. :lol: It's okay though. I wouldn't recommend the glue though. If you want to cover the baggie you can put something black over it so it'll blend in better with your pony should it peek through.

Back