Photos of my hair to share with U

DragonPearl

OMYGOD!
Love it, luv it, LOVE IT!
You've got a head of beautiful, healthy, luscious, awe-inspiring hair! Girl, whatever you're doing for your hair, keep doing it cause you're on the right track!

Ipanema

Wow! Your hair is beautiful! It's nice to see a bunch of long-haired naturals on this board, especially with type 4 hair.

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
Nay said:
Onceuponatime, Yes, nowadays I find my hair easy to manage. Back in the day, though, I hated it. But, Girl, with the right comb and a bucketful of conditioner, anybody's hair can be managed. Can I get a witness?

:

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you got a witness!! but dang i cant see the pics!!!!! ughhhhh, i wanna seeeeeeee

inthepink

Hmm, now why can everyone see this website except for me!

NGC

Man, I wanted to see your pics but I guess you kinda got popular girlie.

I'll TRY to be patient 'til it comes back up again (although it said depending on the bandwidth usage you may not be back up until next month

Bobbie

i can't see it either. it says "site has exceeded bandwidth usage".
guess i'll have to wait tomorrow or next month.

jd_bdfly

[ QUOTE ]
jemini said:
Guess I'll have to wait 'til tomorrow then.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too. can't wait to see.

serena

[ QUOTE ]
Chimma said:
Also, how do you press your hair? With a hot comb or flat iron?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to know, too.
I'm trying to get as much information as possible about flat ironing versus hot combing.

Nay

Chimma, I still press my hair just using the old-style pressing comb. I wouldn't even know how to flat iron.

By the way, you guys made my day with your comments. Here's a big ((((((((hug)))))))) to everybody.

Armyqt

Nay your hair is very beautiful. Thanks for sharing your pics. You're definitely an inspiration.