Pics of HCCW Install..

westNDNbeauty

I love your install!!...I wanted to know how do you care for it? Do you dc the same way you dc without the install?

not sure if this was asked already

Murjani

Thanks Murjani! Yours is cute too! Since you've been wearing it for almost what products have you found to work good for this hair and how to do you tie it up at night?

I really only use Cantu Shea Butter Leave in when I wash. I also apply fantasia frizz buster serum.I braid it up a night and lightly spray conditioner and water mix in the morning. Low maintenance hair :yep:

soon2bsl

I really only use Cantu Shea Butter Leave in when I wash. I also apply fantasia frizz buster serum.I braid it up a night and lightly spray conditioner and water mix in the morning. Low maintenance hair :yep:

Yes Murjani, this is hair is low maintenance. I've been hearing alot about Cantu Shea Butter, I may have to try it. We do similar things with this hair..I use a conditioner/water mix as well in spray bottle.

I love your install!!...I wanted to know how do you care for it? Do you dc the same way you dc without the install?

not sure if this was asked already

Thanks westNDbeauty! I usually wet it in the shower in the morning, and use conditioner as a leave in...or I'll just use my water/conditioner mix and spray the hair. I still shampoo and DC once a week, but mix my ORS conditioner, water and oils in an applicator bottle and apply the conditioner that way. (Same goes for when I shampoo.) At night I just tie it up and put the hair in a bun or braid, that's it.

soon2bsl

Thanks again ladies! I added a couple more pics as well.

Solitude, I used to not be big on weaves either, but I love them now! It's a great protective style, especially since I'm transitioning.

Last edited:

Janet'

Mommy did a great job! The texture match is amazing- I would have never thought it was a weave!