PLEASE POST MT/OCT PROGRESS PICS HERE FOR OCT-DEC 31ST, 2008

jamaicalovely

View attachment 22369
The first pic was taken maybe 2.5 weeks before i started mt'ing and the last pic was taken on the 28th of Nov. i will update @ the end of dec.
View attachment 22371
the first pic was taken maybe a week or two into mt'ing and the last pic was taken on the 28th of Nov also.
View attachment 22373
28nov08 also!!! i just like the shine lol:grin:

hey my pics are so tiny lol...just click on them to enlarge..sorry i'm still learning how to use lchf properly.

Very nice!

SelfStyled

View attachment 22369
The first pic was taken maybe 2.5 weeks before i started mt'ing and the last pic was taken on the 28th of Nov. i will update @ the end of dec.
View attachment 22371
the first pic was taken maybe a week or two into mt'ing and the last pic was taken on the 28th of Nov also.
View attachment 22373

hey my pics are so tiny lol...just click on them to enlarge..sorry i'm still learning how to use lchf properly.

Outstanding!

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Got a fresh relaxer, so I am reposting my progress pics from mid October vs. today.

Attachments

• 10-17-08_1941.jpg
    10-17-08_1941.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 12-12-08_2255.jpg
    12-12-08_2255.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 11

Aggie

here's a couple more I had my daughter take, since I hae been wrapping my hair and it's a lil straighter.

first one is from October, last two from today. Is only a six week difference.
Much better honey. Now I can properly see your progress. NICE!!!

Aggie

View attachment 22369
View attachment 22371
View attachment 22373

very good progress Glamchick.

LaidBak

As you can see I had a set back. :cry: Well, maybe its just that I really had to get rid of my scraggly ends. I also have a big chunk of breakage camoflauged up in there. I had my hair relaxed at exactly 4 weeks. I tried to stretch but the breakage was just uncontrollable. I had a trim of just the ends back in November. When I got my relaxer my stylist trimmed my hair throughout, to get rid of spilt ends. *sigh* Maybe I'll get back to where I started by Jan.

Attachments

• Compare.jpg
    Compare.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 15

Aggie

here are my pics

ETA: the 1st two pics are from september and the last two are from today

All I can say is WOW unique4lyfe33!!! Awesome progress, simply awesome.

As you can see I had a set back. :cry: Well, maybe its just that I really had to get rid of my scraggly ends. I also have a big chunk of breakage camoflauged up in there. I had my hair relaxed at exactly 4 weeks. I tried to stretch but the breakage was just uncontrollable. I had a trim of just the ends back in November. When I got my relaxer my stylist trimmed my hair throughout, to get rid of spilt ends. *sigh* Maybe I'll get back to where I started by Jan.

You definitely have the right attitude and this will get you far in this hair journey. Just keep your hair off your neck and clothing as much as possible, use minimum to no heat styling, and keep those ends moisturized and protected and you'll have awesome progress pretty soon cherezr. Getting rid of the split ends completely was a very good idea as well, now you can start afresh. Good luck.

flowinlocks

:needpics::morepics:
SO HERE YOU GO...

September to November comparison
Please excuse my busted brows in some of these pix.

Here are my update pics...the first one is from October , the two after that one are from today, six weeks' difference...my new growth is a pain, can't get my hair all the way straight, but I am trying to wait until January before I relax again.

You all be the judge. The first is Nov. 16. The second is Dec. 5. As you can tell, I'm using my beauty mark as a guide. What do you think?

Hi ladies, mine are in my signature.

Aggie, Thanks for this thread! You're hair is absolutely gorgeous! It's luscious and full. :yep: And Novemberwind, that sure looks APL to me! I've been using Mega Tek for about a month now and I've attached my progress pic below. I was going to wait until the end of the month but I just couldn't do it...

Sorry for the small pic -- just click on it to see a larger view. :grin:

View attachment 22369
View attachment 22371
View attachment 22373

here are my pics

ETA: the 1st two pics are from september and the last two are from today.

Great progress ladies:yep: Keep it up and don't get discouraged.

flowinlocks

It's ok, if you look at my photo album, you will see I had to trim about 1/2 inch of my progress away as well, but I'm glad I did:yep: Believe me your hair is thanking you. I was sad at first, but grew back in no time!!!