Plopping and I got pics in my album

moda

Thanks Poohbear & Alli77

PhonyBaloney500 said:
Looks wonderful! I've never tried it though because I'm afraid of my hair getting snagged on the towel or t...also I can't imagine my hair fitting so that I can tie it into those two "knots."

OT--how long did it take you to do that gorgeous straw set? Did you start from the bottom or top? I did it oince YEARS ago and it was so hard to manneeuver around all the straws.

Thank you, I actually did not tie the towel into 2 knots, I just used a bigger towel and grabbed both ends and put a ponytail holder on them to hold the ends together.

The straw set took me ~3 hours. I started from the bottom, I showed a how to in my album but I removed it to have more space for pics, I can send it to you in pm if you would like me to.

PhonyBaloney500

cincybrownsugar said:
Thanks Poohbear & Alli77

Thank you, I actually did not tie the towel into 2 knots, I just used a bigger towel and grabbed both ends and put a ponytail holder on them to hold the ends together.

The straw set took me ~3 hours. I started from the bottom, I showed a how to in my album but I removed it to have more space for pics, I can send it to you in pm if you would like me to.

Yes I would love the instructions!! Thanks! :):)