Post your Goals here!

meia

hiii everyone!

i wanted to create a post where everyone could put down their present and future goals..i think its inspirational personally, and also it gives some insight into what length and generall health you are determined to make with your hair..it also will help to keep you realistic and on top of your goals (because youve written them down for all to see) and you might meet someone else with like or similar goals to you!

i'll start out by listing what my hair is looking like presently and then my future goals, step by step:

:CHALLENGES:
MAXIMUM GROWTH CHALLENGE (im just continuing it)
WAISTLENGTH BY 2007 CHALLENGE
3 MONTH BAGGIE CHALLENGE
4 INCHES BY END OF 05'
MTG challenge

:GOALS:
18 INCHES CURRENTLY- TOTAL LENGTH BY THEN (plus 4 more inches):
22 BY END OF YEAR

:LONGTERM GOALS:
WAISTLENGTH OR NEAR WAISTLENGTH BY 2007

Here are my goals until the end of the challenges (items in bold mean ive acheived those results currently):

SHORT TERM GOAL: Healthy hair, smooth ends, few splits, moisturized, coiled wavy texture, even coloring, thickening hair line, transitioning hair really starting to take place- roots semi thick and coiling, roots getting thicker in thinner areas

MID TERM GOAL: Healthy, evenly thick smooth hair, a bit longer than mid back, few splits, even color, almost even in length, healthy scalp, thicker hairline, soft to the touch, mid-way through transitioning- total length 20 INCHES

LONG TERM GOAL: Long almost waist length hair, trimmed to even it out so ends form a "u", healthy and smooth, few splits, even color, thick and moist, full hairline, transitioning almost completed- total length 28 INCHES

LDebagoria

Hiya!

CHALLENGES:
~Gallon of H2O per day
~Protein Shakes before Bed
~Vitamin
~No Heat
~Retention!

SHORT-TERM GOALS
~2 Inches past shoulders by New Year's
~4 Inches past shoulders by Spring Break!

LONG-TERM GOALS
~Bra-Strap by 2007 (Hopefully graduation!)
~Waist-Length by 2009!