PP Biotin Bristling, Itching, Follicular Action?

You ladies sure have your nerve bankrupting a poor, innocent college student like this /images/graemlins/violin.gif

...excuse me while I pay for my PP order...

You darn ladies have me racing down the streets of the BASE (speed limit being about 15 mph!!) like the mad hatter, trying to get to the post office to check the mail. I've got KIDS in the car! You all should be ashamed of yourselves... /images/graemlins/swearing.gif *runs for keys hanging on door**

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Leshia said:
You darn ladies have me racing down the streets of the BASE (speed limit being about 15 mph!!) like the mad hatter, trying to get to the post office to check the mail. I've got KIDS in the car! You all should be ashamed of yourselves... /images/graemlins/swearing.gif *runs for keys hanging on door**

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Leshia,

You sound like me 2 weeks ago, girl /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

I was in the car with my son and when I pulled in the driveway, I noticed the screen door slightly open. I put the car in park and ran to the front door and when I bent down to pick up the box and saw Puritan's Pride on it, I started gleaming like a kid at Christmas. I even did a "happy dance" singing, "I got my boooox, I got my boooox." My son got a little happy too because we often order hard-to-find video games off ebay and when he found out it was just vitamins, he asked why I was so happy to get vitamins in the mail. LOL

BTW - My hair is still tingling and it has lots of new growth.

You darn ladies have me racing down the streets of the BASE (speed limit being about 15 mph!!) like the mad hatter, trying to get to the post office to check the mail. I've got KIDS in the car! You all should be ashamed of yourselves... *runs for keys hanging on door**

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif You know between that Amethyst and Jade, they are like E.F. Hutton, when they talk everybody listens! Amethyst told me about ppb sometime ago and it is the best biotin I've ever taken. Darn why isn't Jade posting more and Amethyst had to leave/images/graemlins/violin.gif Every supplement they ever recommended to me has been nothing less than stellar. I can't wait for them to start posting on a regular basis again because they have the 411 on the best supplements around /images/graemlins/smile.gif No bullcrap recommendations have ever come from them.

I have never seen a thread with so many views and posts on supplements as this PPB and it's all because of those two. If both of you happen to view this post thank you, thank you, thank you. I could /images/graemlins/kiss.gif you both for recommending a brand of biotin and other supplements that has my hair coming in faster than I could have imagined!

Crysdon said:
Leshia,

BTW - My hair is still tingling and it has lots of new growth.

[/ QUOTE ]

*RUNS for keys hanging on the door*** /images/graemlins/driver.gif

iris said:
[If both of you happen to view this post thank you, thank you, thank you. I could /images/graemlins/kiss.gif you both for recommending a brand of biotin and other supplements that has my hair coming in faster than I could have imagined!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif Where's my ORDERRRR!!!!!!!

The little icons are sooo cute! Anyway I want some PPB now./images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif Where can I get it online? What does bristling mean?

Where can I get it online? What does bristling mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi kathryn. Bristling means you feel noticible movement on your scalp, like something is crawling on it. It's major annoying but you know your hair is growing /images/graemlins/smile.gif

The webaddress is http://www.puritan.com

You guys, there I was nearly running young airmen over in the crosswalk trying to get to the post office only to discover that the post office had those weird hours today where they opened early and closed earlier than usual. Wouldn't you know there were THREE package slips in my box. My lonely PPB is in the post office, alone and afraid.... /images/graemlins/cry3.gif I don't think tomorrow morning can come fast enough! DARN being outside the US! DARN IT TO HECK! /images/graemlins/swearing.gif

gabrielle_union.jpg

That's strange. I'm still waiting for my order too!

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

How long have you been on the PPB?

[/ QUOTE ]

22 days now. This stuff works F A S T !!!

Crysdon said:
How long have you been on the PPB?

[/ QUOTE ]

22 days now. This stuff works F A S T !!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot-diggity-dawg-dayum!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hot-diggity-dawg-dayum!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I always look forward to your comments...they make me laugh /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

I'm on day 20 and haven't noticed a faster growth rate yet. It is making my hair thicker, which is not why I started taking it. If I don't experience faster growth by the time I'm finished with my 4-month supply that I just ordered, I will stop taking them. Three weeks isn't a long time, so we'll see.

CurlyCurly,

Could it be that you're in your "resting stage"? I say that because sometime last year, my hair would not grow, even with healthy habits and a good vitamin regimine. After getting over that, my hair started to sprout. Also, I read somewhere that it could take up to 3 months to notice a change with vitamins. HTH

All of my hair wouldn't be in the resting stage at once. It is growing, but not any faster. I'm giving it 4 more months.

Pandora, I have no patience. Just look at my signature. lol

I had my biotin sent to my man's apt and we got a slip yesterday saying they left the box at the rental office, but dayum his office hours he won't get home when the rental office is open so I'm gonna have to wait until at least Fri. to start taking my Biotin!!! /images/graemlins/mad.gif I also ordered some MSM and B-6 about three days after the Biotin so that should be coming soon, too! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Does everyone here take 5 a day?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep!

I used to take one every now and again on the side, but now I'm taking 5 like everyone recommended!

I'm with Curly. GROW HAIR GROW!!!!!!!!!
/images/graemlins/drunk.gif I'm obssessed /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

CurlyCrly said:
Five 1000 mcg tablets for me too. Mine came today (bought 2, got 4 free).

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

I asked this question on another post, but did everyone get Nutrition Warehouse Biotin (says this on the label) from Puritan Pride? I was just wondering. Anyway, I just want to make sure I'm taking the same thing as everyone else. By the way, I take 4 a day because I also get 1200mcg of biotin from Ultra Nourishair. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Back