*~Praise Report Thread~*

Discussion in 'Christian Fellowship' started by Poohbear, Feb 22, 2005.

1. kanozas

kanozas Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    Thank you L-rd for your providential love. Oops,

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  2. Flourishnikov

Flourishnikov Tom Ford beat at Bergdorf

Blog Posts:
    Marking my spot for my praise report soon to come!!

PatTodd and bellatiamarie like this.
  3. futureapl

futureapl Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    In church yesterday tears would not stop flowing. I saw so many young children ages 4-8 walk up to the altar, pray, and continuously praise God. It was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

bellatiamarie likes this.
  4. alex114

alex114 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi everyone! I've been gone for about a month, because I just started law school at Columbia! I went to the introductory meeting of the Christian Legal Society yesterday, and I just wanted to thank God for His mighty favor! He has brought me to one of the best law schools in the country and surrounded me with a community of others who love Christ.

I did a post-marital baptism ceremony on Sunday with my husband, and I have been feeling so close to the Lord. I am honestly so full of gratitude and love that I had to share!

5. Aggie

Aggie Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Graet report @alex114. Thanks for sharing.

6. futureapl

futureapl Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    For the past 11 years I've been holding on to bitterness and unforgiveness. I got engaged last week and ever since then I've been feeling that God has been telling me to call someone. I had been praying to Him to mend that broken relationship but doubt lived in the back of my mind. Let me tell you when God tells you to do something and you are obedient He blesses you every time. I went to service earlier tonight and felt the Holy Spirit the entire time. Tell me how when I got home that same person's number popped in my head. I called thinking that I had the wrong number and it was her. The conversation went well. God is able to do any and everything. Never doubt it.

Papoose and bellatiamarie like this.
  7. PatTodd

PatTodd Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Albums:
    Praising God and giving Him all the glory!! After seriously looking for over a year to leave a job I have come to hate :( , I received an offer for a new job today and I am so excited! I prayed and prayed for my change to come....God is so faithful!!!!

Shiks and natural in ATL like this.
  8. newgrowth15

newgrowth15 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Praise God for even the small things some of us take for granted. My mom felt hunger this afternoon and asked for soup. She attempted to feed herself. She had a visitor today and even prayed with us before her company left. Praise the Lord!

natural in ATL and PatTodd like this.
  9. newgrowth15

Blog Posts:
    I praise God for baby steps and small beginnings. Early this morning my mom stood up on her own using the strength that God gave her and her walker. She was so frail 2 weeks ago when she came home, we weren't sure she would ever walk again.

10. newgrowth15

Blog Posts:
    I have an extra special praise report to share. Someone from LHCF blessed my mom and me in a very special way very recently. I had put in a prayer request a couple of weeks ago regarding my mom's furnace and @Sashaa08 said a very specific prayer for us that someone would be moved by God to bless us with a new furnace. Well, God heard her prayer and someone came through and truly blessed us. I can't help but praise the Lord and thank my LHCF sisters for your loving support. May God bless each of you abundantly above all that you could ever ask or imagine in Jesus' name, Amen!

alex114 and Sashaa08 like this.
  11. Sashaa08

Sashaa08 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    This makes me so happy!! Praise the Lord!! Thank you Newgrowth15 for coming back and sharing the praise report.

newgrowth15 likes this.
  12. newgrowth15

Blog Posts:
    @Sashaa08, like Jeremiah it's fire in my bones and I cannot keep it to myself. I don't want any rocks to cry out when I can praise the Lord with my mouth. Hallelujah!

Sashaa08 likes this.
  13. newgrowth15

Blog Posts:
    To anyone outside of this thread, this may sound crazy, but my praise report is that I thank God for almost 52 years with a godly mother. He called her home and I am rejoicing in the knowledge that she knew the Lord, but more importantly, that He knew her. She is now reunited with my dad and my brothers who went on home before her. She has just joined that great cloud of witnesses who are cheering us on.

Even though I will shed some tears and I will miss our conversations, I know that I can rest in the Lord. He gave us His beloved Son and all who believe on the name of the Son of God will be saved.

Please join me in praising God for His tremendous love for us and for allowing each and every one of us to leave a legacy of faith if we so choose to walk with Him on a daily basis.

I have so much more I can praise the Lord for, but I will save some for another day.

14. bellatiamarie

bellatiamarie Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm reading through my old journals and having a "if it had not been for the Lord on my side where would I be?" moment right now! God is good saints! He brought me over!

15. bellatiamarie

bellatiamarie Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Praise God! He is our comforter, lover of our soul. You have my condolences. Thank God your mother knew Jesus and you're comforted knowing that she is resting in Him!

newgrowth15 likes this.