Prayer for the families in Peru

Nice & Wavy

Can we all lift up those who have lost their loved ones in Peru during that terrible earthquake, and for those who still have their lives but have lost their homes, etc.?

I have some missionary friends who are there...can we pray for them as well and that they will have the strength to help all those who have been affected by this terrible tragedy.

Thanks.

live2bgr8

Yes, I'm standing in agreement with you. I'm praying that God will bring healing to the hearts of the people who lost loved ones. That he will heal those who are injured. I also pray that he has protected your friends and that you will hear a good report from them soon. In Jesus name! Amen

Nice & Wavy

Yes, I'm standing in agreement with you. I'm praying that God will bring healing to the hearts of the people who lost loved ones. That he will heal those who are injured. I also pray that he has protected your friends and that you will hear a good report from them soon. In Jesus name! Amen

Thank you sis. I appreciate that you prayed....that means alot.

I was hoping there were others who would as well.

Blessings.

klb120475

Can we all lift up those who have lost their loved ones in Peru during that terrible earthquake, and for those who still have their lives but have lost their homes, etc.?

I have some missionary friends who are there...can we pray for them as well and that they will have the strength to help all those who have been affected by this terrible tragedy.

Thanks.

Of course....:yep:

Integrity

I didnt even know about this??? I have a friend in Germany who comes from Peru. I will email him now.

Sure count me in.