Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

1 Cor 3:13

13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Thank you Leigh

:bighug:

You are so on time, Precious One. So on time.

We love you, 'Little Sister'... :yep:

Isaiah 54:17

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;
and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,
and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

1John 4:4

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1 John 4:6

6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Last edited:
Leigh...

Good Words from the heart of God our Father.

Please keep them coming. You have a heart of Ministry bringing hope and healing to those who need it.

:thanks:

Thank you.

:blowkiss:

Isaiah 41:11-13

11Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded:
they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee:
they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.
13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

For everything, there is a 'Season'...

Til the soil of your promised 'Harvest'

God is yielding His increase in your lives.

Selah...

:giveheart:

2 Thessalonians 2:15

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

The Lord said to Moses,

“Tell Aaron and his sons, ‘This is how you should bless the Israelites.

Say to them:

“May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord show you his kindness
and have mercy on you.
May the Lord watch over you
and give you peace.”’

Numbers 6:22-26 NCV

Unto the hearts of each of you...

and have mercy on you.
and give you peace.”’

in Jesus' Name Amen

:flowers:

Shimmie said:
The Lord said to Moses,

“Tell Aaron and his sons, ‘This is how you should bless the Israelites.

Say to them:

and have mercy on you.
and give you peace.”’

Numbers 6:22-26 NCV

Unto the hearts of each of you...

and have mercy on you.
and give you peace.”’

in Jesus' Name Amen

:flowers:

Wow, I thought of this scripture. I am so thankful for the prayer team and each lady who attends the call. It is an honor to participate.

Love you guys!

:hiya: I missed you ladies last night!

DS says he feels so good these days, he is in a good mood every day, even when the other kids are acting up and would normally be getting on his nerves (to paraphrase). :lol: I told him to praise God! :yep: He's feeling all the love and prayers!

:thankyou: Ladies!! :bighug:

:hiya: I missed you ladies last night!

DS says he feels so good these days, he is in a good mood every day, even when the other kids are acting up and would normally be getting on his nerves (to paraphrase). :lol: I told him to praise God! :yep: He's feeling all the love and prayers!

:thankyou: Ladies!! :bighug:

We missed you too, Loved One. :kiss:

AtlantaJJ...

Last night we 'Officially' adopted your son as 'Our' God Son. Yep :yep: He's ours and we love you just as much as we love you.

Please give him a great big hug from all of us:

Blackpearl1993
Sashaa08
donna894
Shimmie
Iwanthealthyhair67

Last edited:
Matt 7:18-24

A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Matt 7:3-5

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Matt 7:6

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Ladies,

We have had many prayer requests regarding financial needs, the need for jobs, and the need for freedom from debts. I pray that this message touches your hearts, as it did mine:

When God Restores What the Locusts Eat
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 1, by Os Hillman
03-10-2013
"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten - the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm - My great army that I sent among you." - Joel 2:25

There are seasons in our lives that involve times of famine and times of restoration. Solomon tells us that He has made everything beautiful in its time and that there is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under Heaven. (See Ecclesiastes 3:1,11.)

God brings about both the good and the bad. The seasons of famine have a divine purpose in our lives. They accomplish things that only these hard places can accomplish. But there is a time when those hard places have accomplished their purpose and He begins to restore. God did this with the nation of Israel after a season of famine and devastation.

Be glad, O people of Zion, rejoice in the Lord your God, for He has given you the autumn rains in righteousness. He sends you abundant showers, both autumn and spring rains, as before. The threshing floors will be filled with grain; the vats will overflow with new wine and oil. "I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten - the great locust and the young locust, the other locusts and the locust swarm - My great army that I sent among you. You will have plenty to eat, until you are full, and you will praise the name of the Lord your God, who has worked wonders for you; never again will My people be shamed. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the Lord your God, and that there is no other; never again will My people be shamed" (Joel 2:23-27).

God wants each of us to know that there is a time when He will restore in order to demonstrate His gracious hand in our lives. He is a loving Father who tenderly guides His children through the difficult places. If God has taken you through a time of leanness, know that He is the restorer of that which the locusts have eaten. Wait patiently for Him to bring this about in your life. He will do it.

And about those visions that seem like they'll never come to pass:

Death and Birth of a Vision
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 1, by Os Hillman
03-16-2013
"I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds." - John 12:24

Almost every significant thing God births He allows to die before the vision is fulfilled in His own way.

-Abraham had a vision of being the father of a great nation (birth). Sarah was barren and became too old to have children (death). God gave Abraham and Sarah a son in their old age. He became the father of a great nation (fulfillment).
-Joseph had a vision that he would be a great leader and that many would bow down to him (birth). Joseph's brothers sold him to some merchants and he became a slave. Later he was falsely condemned to spend his years in prison (death). God allowed Joseph to interpret the dreams of the butler and baker and later the king, whereupon, he was made a ruler in the land (fulfillment).

-Moses had a vision of leading his people out of the bondage of Egypt (birth). Pharaoh as well as his own people drove Moses out of Egypt after Moses' first attempt to relieve their bondage (death). God gave Moses signs and wonders to convince Pharaoh to free the people and bring them out of Egypt and into the Promised Land (fulfillment).

-The disciples had a vision of establishing the Kingdom of God with Jesus (birth). The very ones He came to save killed Jesus, and the disciples saw Him buried in a tomb (death). God raised Jesus from the dead, and the disciples performed great miracles until the gospel had spread through all the world (fulfillment).

-A grain of wheat has a "vision" of reproducing itself and many more grains of wheat (birth). The grain dies in the ground (death). A harvest springs up out of the very process of "death" in the ground (fulfillment).

Has God given you a vision that is yet unfulfilled? If that vision is born of God, He will raise it up in His own way. Do not try to raise the vision in your own strength. Like Moses, who tried to fulfill the vision of freeing the Hebrews by killing the Egyptian, it will only fail. But wait on your heavenly Father to fulfill the vision. Then you will know that it was His vision when He fulfills it in the way only He can do.

:Rose: Prayer for March 21

:Rose: An Overcoming Lifestyle

You are an overcomer by the word of your testimony and blood of the Lamb. Your testimony is not just words, but your everyday-going-to-work life. Look yourself in the mirror every morning, and declare that Jesus is Lord over your spirit, soul and body--that Jesus has been made unto you wisdom, righteousness and redemption. You are the body of Christ, you have the nature of God. This is the victory that overcomes the world, even your faith. Expect to have a good day. Remember, you are more than a conqueror through Him who loves you!

:Rose: PRAYER

Father, I yield myself to the control of the Holy Spirit that I may bear His fruit of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, good ness, faith, meekness and temperance. Help me remember to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. If I become angry I will not sin by nursing a grudge. With your help I will resolve my anger before sunset, and live at peace with all men as much as it is possible with me.

:Rose: Scripture Reading

:Rose: Galatians 5:22-23;
:Rose: James 1:19-20;
:Rose: Ephesians 26-27;
:Rose: Romans 14:9

Source: From 'Word Ministries' (Prayers that Availeth Much)

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Dearest Ones for Whom I Pray:

You are truly "OverComers" through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who has overcome the world. The world meaning every challenge in life there is, Jesus has already overcome for us.

All in His Love for each of you... all of us, for always.

In Jesus' Name we thank our Father God in Heaven for so much which has been given unto us, so richly, so real, so pure.

:amen:

:Rose: Love,
Shimmie

2 Corinthians 4:17 And this small and temporary trouble we suffer will bring us a tremendous and eternal glory, much greater than the trouble. 18 For we fix our attention, not on things that are seen, but on things that are unseen. What can be seen lasts only for a time, but what cannot be seen lasts forever.

2 Corinthians 4:17 And this small and temporary trouble we suffer will bring us a tremendous and eternal glory, much greater than the trouble. 18 For we fix our attention, not on things that are seen, but on things that are unseen. What can be seen lasts only for a time, but what cannot be seen lasts forever.

Our troubles really are small. I sometimes get out of pocket but the truth is God is all powerful.

Special thanks to Blackpearl1993 for this scripture...

2 Corinthians 4:17-18

And this small and temporary trouble we suffer will bring us a tremendous and eternal glory, much greater than the trouble.

For we fix our attention, not on things that are seen, but on things that are unseen. What can be seen lasts only for a time, but what cannot be seen lasts forever.

Our hearts are fixed upon God... Our Heavenly Father. :love3:

Please forgive me ladies!! I'm off work today so all day yesterday I was telling myself it was Friday which made me forget about the call last night :cry: :sad:

Please forgive me ladies!! I'm off work today so all day yesterday I was telling myself it was Friday which made me forget about the call last night :cry: :sad:

AtlantaJJ, You are always in our minds and thoughts, even when you aren't on the line. You and "our" godson are always covered in prayer. :yep:

Thanks Sashaa08 :giveheart:

You're speaking nothing but the truth about our Precious sister AtlantaJJ and our Godson, who is such a loving blessing.

We love you Atlanta and our Godson.

PRAISE REPORT!!!

As you recall, I had a friend who lost twins last year due to delivering too early. She is currently pregnant and was placed on bed rest earlier this year and was even hospitalized. I am here to report that the prayers of the righteous availeth much! She has been doing so well that she gets to return home for the remainder of her pregnancy! She is still on bedrest but at least she is out of the hospital. PRAISE HIM!!! :reddancer:

PRAISE REPORT!!!

As you recall, I had a friend who lost twins last year due to delivering too early. She is currently pregnant and was placed on bed rest earlier this year and was even hospitalized. I am here to report that the prayers of the righteous availeth much! She has been doing so well that she gets to return home for the remainder of her pregnancy! She is still on bedrest but at least she is out of the hospital. PRAISE HIM!!! :reddancer:

Glory to God, Sashaa08... Glory to God.

"The fruit shall not fall from the vine, before it's time"

In Jesus' Name, these babies shall come forth at the appointed time and shall flourish and live and give Glory unto God, all the days of their lives.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Back