Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Leigh

Proverbs 18:21

Death and life are in the power of the tongue:
and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
At God's Throne :rosebud:

'Prayer sends a beam of Light to Heaven and Back to Whom You are Praying for."

Please, don't give up on the one you are praying for.

Selah...

God hears your heart, loud and clear; have no doubt, the answer is near. :love3:

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Leigh

Atlanta JJ posted this scripture in another thread.

Lets us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. Galatians 6:9

We aren't always wrong. Our delivery isn't always incorrect. Just because we do the Word doesn't mean we are a doormat.

Be proud, grateful, and happy when you know your intention was to stand in the Word, trust God, and walk in the Word. And "continue"... I believe Shimmie posted about this.

Even if your strategy changes, continue to keep the faith...

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:10

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:34-35

Blackpearl1993

I am posting this as food for thought. It will be posted both here and in the prayer request thread:

The Irony of Avoiding Hardship

Humans avoid hardship as much as possible. And we are human and we didn’t like it. It wasn’t pleasant. And yet, it’s such an irony that the greatest lessons, the deepest character, the real molding of a person can really only come through hardship. We avoid what is usually very beneficial, often life-changing for us, skirting, perhaps, the very instrument God had designed to make us more like Him.

Financial hardship has given us the unique opportunity to depend on God in ways we couldn’t otherwise. I can’t teach my children that God really is able to provide our daily bread–I can’t learn it myself, unless we literally must pray for daily bread. We don’t recognize Him as much in plenty; it’s in lack that we really see Him.

“We can ignore even pleasure. But pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.” -C. S. Lewis

Sashaa08

Good morning lovely ladies! :woot:

Been sick all week but thank God I am feeling so much better and eagerly looking forward to praying with everyone this evening!

mst1908

Please pray for complete and total healing for the following:

[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Ms. Valarie found a lump in her breast.
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Mr. Hollis has been diagnosed with ALS (aka Lou Gehrig’s disease) and MS (Multiple Sclerosis). He is in a wheel chair and had to retire from work due to a disability.

Thanks in Advance,
Maria

AtlantaJJ

I am posting this as food for thought. It will be posted both here and in the prayer request thread:

The Irony of Avoiding Hardship

Humans avoid hardship as much as possible. And we are human and we didn’t like it. It wasn’t pleasant. And yet, it’s such an irony that the greatest lessons, the deepest character, the real molding of a person can really only come through hardship. We avoid what is usually very beneficial, often life-changing for us, skirting, perhaps, the very instrument God had designed to make us more like Him.

Financial hardship has given us the unique opportunity to depend on God in ways we couldn’t otherwise. I can’t teach my children that God really is able to provide our daily bread–I can’t learn it myself, unless we literally must pray for daily bread. We don’t recognize Him as much in plenty; it’s in lack that we really see Him.

“We can ignore even pleasure. But pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.” -C. S. Lewis

This has me choking back tears because it is so very true. I spent most of my adult life trying to run from pain. I am learning to embrace it and pray that I get the lessons. I am also learning to seek God out for EVERYTHING, ALWAYS (I'm yelling at myself there :) )

Shimmie

Staff member
Good morning lovely ladies! :woot:

Been sick all week but thank God I am feeling so much better and eagerly looking forward to praying with everyone this evening!

Sashaa........

:bighug:

Praying for your COMPLETE healing, Sweetheart. I'm so sorry you were not feeling well. Love and blessings to you, Loved One.

Sashaa08

Today is the National Day of Prayer! I can't wait to end this day by dialing in to the prayer line tonight and praying with all of my sisters. :woot:

Looking forward to hearing everyone's voices tonight! :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
For you :Rose:

Hold on to the Promises of God; for they are sure and pure and yours.

I shared this scripture earlier in another thread. Be blessed and hold on to this and what God has promised you. Hold on, even if you feel you have only a 'little' strength...Hold on.

See, I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut. I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name. --- -- (Revelation 3:8)

Your delay is not denial... hold on.

:grouphug2:

AtlantaJJ

I am at DS final orchestra concert for the school year. I don't think I'll be able to make the call right at 9:00 pm, but I will be there in spirit. Love you all!'. :bighug:

Sent from my iPhone 6S

AtlantaJJ

DS has a very upset stomach, I had to make a drug store run to get him some Pepto. Please keep him in your prayers.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
DS has a very upset stomach, I had to make a drug store run to get him some Pepto. Please keep him in your prayers.

:wave: Hi AtlantaJJ... we prayed for our 'God son' tonight. We weren't even aware of this post. He's always in our hearts and prayers.

Please give him our love and a :bighug: We love you both.

Always,
Shimmie

Shimmie

Staff member
Scripture: :Rose:

My friends, be glad, even if you have a lot of trouble. You know that you learn to endure by having your faith tested. But you must learn to endure everything, so that you will be completely mature and not lacking in anything.

If any of you need wisdom, you should ask God, and it will be given to you. God is generous and won’t correct you for asking. But when you ask for something, you must have faith and not doubt. Anyone who doubts is like an ocean wave tossed around in a storm. If you are that kind of person, you can’t make up your mind, and you surely can’t be trusted. So don’t expect the Lord to give you anything at all.

God will bless you, if you don’t give up when your faith is being tested. He will reward you with a glorious life, just as he rewards everyone who loves him.

James 1:2-8, 12 CEV

AtlantaJJ

:wave: Hi AtlantaJJ... we prayed for our 'God son' tonight. We weren't even aware of this post. He's always in our hearts and prayers.

Please give him our love and a :bighug: We love you both.

Always,
Shimmie

Thank you all for your prayers, they mean more than you will ever know.

It seems like DS is under attack as this is his last day of school, he really needs to attend today.

Shimmie Sashaa08 Blackpearl1993 Iwanthealthyhair67

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you all for your prayers, they mean more than you will ever know.

It seems like DS is under attack as this is his last day of school, he really needs to attend today.

Shimmie Sashaa08 Blackpearl1993 Iwanthealthyhair67

AtlantaJJ,

It's interesting, how we prayed, last night, that since it is the end of the school year,for 'Our' God Son's success in school. God is always in the midst of us, bearing hour hearts as one.

Our 'God Son' has worked long and hard to have good grades; he will truly succeed, in Jesus' Name. He surely has the 'mind of Christ and the Heart of God the Father and the Wisdom of the Holy Spirit dwelling fully and deeply within him.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

:blowkiss:

mst1908

Hello Ladies,

Please keep me lifted up in prayer regarding the purchase of my 1st home. So I found my dream home and my offer was accepted over a month ago. Now, I'm just waiting on the lender to finish processing my paperwork and approve my mortgage loan. My lender informed me all my paperwork has been sent to the underwriter. Please stand in agreement with me that my mortgage loan is processed quickly and approved SOON so I can close on my home on time.

Thanks in advance,
Maria

Last edited:

Sashaa08

Hello Ladies,

Please keep me lifted up in prayer regarding the purchase of my 1st home. So I found my dream home and my offer was accepted over a month ago. Now, I'm just waiting on the lender to finish processing my paperwork and approve my mortgage loan. My lender informed me all my paperwork has been sent to the underwriter. Please stand in agreement with me that my mortgage loan is processed quickly and approved SOON so I close on my home on time.

Thanks in advance,
Maria

Congratulations Maria on your dream home! We will pray that every step of the process goes smoothly and timely. I also pray that your home will be paid off quickly to that YOU become the lender and not the borrower. I also pray that your neighbors are welcoming and that you soon discover new benefits of your dream home and location that you hadn't expected. Pleasant surprises and favor!

mst1908

Originally Posted by mst1908
Hello Ladies,

Please keep me lifted up in prayer regarding the purchase of my 1st home. So I found my dream home and my offer was accepted over a month ago. Now, I'm just waiting on the lender to finish processing my paperwork and approve my mortgage loan. My lender informed me all my paperwork has been sent to the underwriter. Please stand in agreement with me that my mortgage loan is processed quickly and approved SOON so I close on my home on time.

Thanks in advance,
Maria

Congratulations Maria on your dream home! We will pray that every step of the process goes smoothly and timely. I also pray that your home will be paid off quickly to that YOU become the lender and not the borrower. I also pray that your neighbors are welcoming and that you soon discover new benefits of your dream home and location that you hadn't expected. Pleasant surprises and favor!

Thank you so much Ms. Sashaa!!

God Bless,
Maria

mst1908

Praise Report!!!!!

Glory be to God!!!! My mortgage loan was approved and my closing date is this Friday. I ask for continued prayer for favor and no delays. This home buying process has been an emotional rollercoaster. I'm believing in God that I will receive money back at closing.

Also, please pray for safe travels for my family members who will be traveling from Alabama to help me move.

Thank you all for your prayers.
God Bless,
Maria

Last edited: