Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you and be blessed also. I too am so thankful God brought you in my life. I never forgot you I always had you in my heart so happy you are still here empowering the ladies. I am praying for you even now in Jesus Name Amen!!!

:love2: THANK YOU, Star :love2:

Shimmie

Staff member

From all on the Prayer Line Team have a wonderful and happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday with your Loved Ones.

The Prayer Line will be closed on Thanksgiving day, however we will still be watchful and will respond to prayer requests posted in the Prayer Request thread as well as any PM's which come to our attention.

We will re-open on Thursday, December 5, 2013 at 9:00 p.m.

God bless each of you and thank you for sharing your hearts and prayers with us. We honor you. :love3:

With love from,

donna894
Blackpearl1993
Sashaa08
BlackHairDiva
Leigh
Highly Favored8
AtlantaJJ
Iwanthealthyhair67
TraciChanel
Shimmie

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Scripture :Rose:

You must hold on, so you can do what God wants and receive what he has promised.

For in a very short time, “The One who is coming will come and will not be delayed. Those who are right with me will live by faith.

But if they turn back with fear, I will not be pleased with them.”

But we are not those who turn back and are lost. We are people who have faith and are saved.

Hebrews 10:36-39 NCV

Whit

Hello :) Please pray that I receive a job offer for the Loan Administration Manager 3 role tomorrow. I was laid off recently but I did not let that move me one inch. I have been faithful and I know that God cannot fail! Please stand in agreement with me. Thank you!

Blackpearl1993

You ladies have all been such a blessing. The ladies on this prayer line have lifted up so many and shown such a beautiful example of Godly love. Our call last week was a blessing. So many of you are waiting faithfully on God's promises; standing strong on His Word and the desires that God has placed in your heart. Yes, I said God placed those desires in your heart. Some of you are waiting on God for your husband, children, a job or a better paying job, breakthroughs in your health and finances. Well...God has been impressing on my heart that it is HARVEST TIME!!! Do not lose heart, the very best is yet to come and God has not forgotten you.

Isaiah 54:2-3--Ladies, "enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes. For you will spread abroad to the right hand and to the left; and your offspring will possess the nations and make the desolate cities to be inhabited" (Continue reading through verse 7)

Romans 15: 13--"May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing with hope"

Ephesians: 3:20--"Now to Him Who, by the power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]

One of our very wise and dear sisters, Shimmie correctly stated that God's Word has one meaning but many applications. Please dear sisters, meditate on these scriptures and allow God to show you the application(s) in your life. He is powerful beyond measure and He is faithful to His pormises (and yes....the desires God has placed in your heart are also His promises to you)

Blessings!

Blackpearl1993

I need to add to my post above. Prepare ladies, just prepare while you wait on God. Stay in the Word, give God thanks for the blessings to come, and ask God to show you what He'll have you do to prepare.

Shimmie

Staff member
You ladies have all been such a blessing. The ladies on this prayer line have lifted up so many and shown such a beautiful example of Godly love. Our call last week was a blessing. So many of you are waiting faithfully on God's promises; standing strong on His Word and the desires that God has placed in your heart. Yes, I said God placed those desires in your heart. Some of you are waiting on God for your husband, children, a job or a better paying job, breakthroughs in your health and finances. Well...God has been impressing on my heart that it is HARVEST TIME!!! Do not lose heart, the very best is yet to come and God has not forgotten you.

Isaiah 54:2-3--Ladies, "enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; spare not; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes. For you will spread abroad to the right hand and to the left; and your offspring will possess the nations and make the desolate cities to be inhabited" (Continue reading through verse 7)

Romans 15: 13--"May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing with hope"

Ephesians: 3:20--"Now to Him Who, by the power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]

One of our very wise and dear sisters, Shimmie correctly stated that God's Word has one meaning but many applications. Please dear sisters, meditate on these scriptures and allow God to show you the application(s) in your life. He is powerful beyond measure and He is faithful to His pormises (and yes....the desires God has placed in your heart are also His promises to you)

Blessings!

What a beautiful Blessing you are Blackpearl1993 :love3:

Thank you for this healing message for the hearts of those who 'desire'...

In Jesus' Name, Amen...

Shimmie

Staff member
Hello :) Please pray that I receive a job offer for the Loan Administration Manager 3 role tomorrow. I was laid off recently but I did not let that move me one inch. I have been faithful and I know that God cannot fail! Please stand in agreement with me. Thank you!

Whit, we definitely 'agree' with you and for you in loving prayers. :pray:

There shall be showers of blessings falling upon you, in Jesus' Name. Don't worry about not having an umbrella... you'll want to allow these blessings to soak in... :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member

The 'Softness of Snow...'

As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater...

...so is My Word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me 'void', but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

---Isaiah 55:10-11

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
:Rose: Prayer Line Holiday Update :Rose:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

The Prayer Line will re-open on Thursday, January 9, 2014

We will still respond to prayer requests in the Prayer Request thread and those sent to us via PM.

God bless you and do not give up on God's love for you.

Shimmie

Staff member
Welcome 2014 :Rose:

Prayer Line: Scriptures for Thursday, January 9, 2004

This entire Psalm of the Lord is His Great Love for Us. Receive it :love3:

Psalm 20

May the Lord answer you in the day of trouble;
May the name of the God of Jacob defend you;

2 May He send you help from the sanctuary,
And strengthen you out of Zion;

3 May He remember all your offerings,
And accept your burnt sacrifice. Selah

4 May He grant you according to your heart’s desire,
And fulfill all your purpose.

5 We will rejoice in your salvation,
And in the name of our God we will set up our banners!
May the Lord fulfill all your petitions.

6 Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed;
He will answer him from His holy heaven
With the saving strength of His right hand.

7 Some trust in chariots, and some in horses;
But we will remember the name of the Lord our God.

8 They have bowed down and fallen;
But we have risen and stand upright.

9 Save, Lord!
May the King answer us when we call.

---------------------------------------

Blackpearl1993

Isaiah 33:16

He shall dwell on high: his place of defense shall be the munitions of rocks: bread shall be given him; his waters shall be sure.

:grouphug2:

Shimmie

Staff member

Listen to my concerns, God, and protect me from my terrible enemies.

Keep me safe from secret plots of corrupt and evil gangs.
Their words cut like swords, and their cruel remarks sting like sharp arrows.

They fearlessly ambush and shoot innocent people.

They are determined to do evil, and they tell themselves, “Let’s set traps!

No one can see us.” They make evil plans and say, “We’ll commit a perfect crime.

No one knows our thoughts.”

But God will shoot his arrows and quickly wound them.
They will be destroyed by their own words, and everyone who sees them will tremble with fear. They will be afraid and say, “Look at what God has done and keep it all in mind.”

May the Lord bless his people with peace and happiness and let them celebrate. --------- Psalm 64 CEV

:Rose: Dearest Ones for Whom I Pray:

This scripture is the assurance that God is destroying the fearful thoughts that satan has placed in your mind. God is protecting you from all of your fears...no mater what they are.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

TraciChanel

This scripture is the assurance that God is destroying the fearful thoughts that satan has placed in your mind. God is protecting you from all of your fears...no mater what they are.

:amen: That scripture and prayer spoke to exactly what I was experiencing yesterday. And it's true, God protected me from my fearful thoughts. Null and void! Praise God!! :reddancer:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
:amen: That scripture and prayer spoke to exactly what I was experiencing yesterday. And it's true, God protected me from my fearful thoughts. Null and void! Praise God!! :reddancer:
Praise God TraciChanel...

More often than not, the enemy is not human, but of our souls; the fearful thoughts that satan brings. Human enemies are no where to be found.

Praise God for His 'Saving Grace' of a Sound Mind, freed from a spirit of fear, doubt and unbelief.

:bighug:

mrselle

Listen to my concerns, God, and protect me from my terrible enemies.

Keep me safe from secret plots of corrupt and evil gangs.
Their words cut like swords, and their cruel remarks sting like sharp arrows.

They fearlessly ambush and shoot innocent people.

They are determined to do evil, and they tell themselves, “Let’s set traps!

No one can see us.” They make evil plans and say, “We’ll commit a perfect crime.

No one knows our thoughts.”

But God will shoot his arrows and quickly wound them.
They will be destroyed by their own words, and everyone who sees them will tremble with fear. They will be afraid and say, “Look at what God has done and keep it all in mind.”

May the Lord bless his people with peace and happiness and let them celebrate. --------- Psalm 64 CEV

:Rose: Dearest Ones for Whom I Pray:

Shimmie - Something made me click on this thread and I see the bolded. It really blessed me. Thank you for continuing to be a blessing to so many.

Shimmie

Staff member

God's Promise in Isaiah 49:15-16

God will never forget you.... :love3:
---------------
Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should not have compassion on the 'child' of her womb? yea, they may forget, [FONT=garamond,serif]yet will I not forget thee.
[FONT=garamond,serif][/FONT]
Behold, I have [en]graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me ...

Each of you are engraved upon God's heart and hands...deeply embedded within His heart, pulsing with every heartbeat, you live forever there within. You are loved by Him, forever more.
---------------
Beloved Angels... :love3:

No matter what it is that you are dealing with, fearful of, hurting from forsaken love... God has you covered, all around.
[/FONT]

Shimmie

Staff member

I have not yet reached my goal, and I am not perfect. But Christ has taken hold of me. So I keep on running and struggling to take hold of the prize. My friends, I don’t feel that I have already arrived. But I forget what is behind, and I struggle for what is ahead. I run toward the goal, so that I can win the prize of being called to heaven.

This is the prize that God offers because of what Christ Jesus has done. All of us who are mature should think in this same way. And if any of you think differently, God will make it clear to you. But we must keep going in the direction that we are now headed.

My friends, I want you to follow my example and learn from others who closely follow the example we set for you. I often warned you that many people are living as enemies of the cross of Christ. And now with tears in my eyes,

I warn you again that they are headed for hell! They worship their stomachs and brag about the disgusting things they do. All they can think about are the things of this world.

But we are citizens of heaven and are eagerly waiting for our Savior to come from there. Our Lord Jesus Christ has power over everything, and he will make these poor bodies of ours like his own glorious body.

Philippians 3:12-21 CEV

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Beloved Ones... You don't have to be perfect for Jesus to love you. He already does and He always will.

Blackpearl1993

Empty Mangers
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 1, by Os Hillman
02-03-2014
Where there are no oxen, the manger is empty, but from the strength of an ox comes an abundant harvest. - Proverbs 14:4

When Jesus came into this world, He chose to be born in a most unusual place-a manger. It was no more than a livery stable with goats, oxen, and other livestock animals. There is a distinctive characteristic about a place like this. It is filled with odors and dung from the animals. God seems to work best among the unpleasantness of circumstances. In fact, "where there are no oxen, the manger is empty." What is this really saying? I believe it is saying that in order for Jesus to be present, we must invite those things that bring with them "messes to clean up." God works among the messy things in our lives. And from these messes come an abundant harvest. This is what He did with all His highly used servants in the Bible. God is filled with paradoxes. Why can't life be seamless and smooth? Because God likes to show Himself in the midst of the messes of life. This is what brings us into the harvests. So often the bigger the mess, the bigger the harvest.

When a major road-construction project takes place in a crowded city street, it appears to be absolute chaos. It is inconvenient, slow-moving and tends to get us irritated because it appears we are moving much slower than we would like. It is ugly, and so much of what we see is torn up. But when we look at that same area a few months or years later, we see why the construction was necessary. There was meaning to the mess. It actually made life so much better for those who would use the road.

It has been through the messiest of times in my business and personal life that God has revealed His power and strength in my life. It was when these "oxen" of hardship have walked into my manger that the greatest harvest was manifest. However, when I have sought to remove the "oxen" and rid myself of the odor and the mess, I have fought the ultimate work of God.

God works in mangers.

Shimmie

Staff member
Empty Mangers
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 1, by Os Hillman
02-03-2014
Where there are no oxen, the manger is empty, but from the strength of an ox comes an abundant harvest. - Proverbs 14:4

When Jesus came into this world, He chose to be born in a most unusual place-a manger. It was no more than a livery stable with goats, oxen, and other livestock animals. There is a distinctive characteristic about a place like this. It is filled with odors and dung from the animals. God seems to work best among the unpleasantness of circumstances. In fact, "where there are no oxen, the manger is empty." What is this really saying? I believe it is saying that in order for Jesus to be present, we must invite those things that bring with them "messes to clean up." God works among the messy things in our lives. And from these messes come an abundant harvest. This is what He did with all His highly used servants in the Bible. God is filled with paradoxes. Why can't life be seamless and smooth? Because God likes to show Himself in the midst of the messes of life. This is what brings us into the harvests. So often the bigger the mess, the bigger the harvest.

When a major road-construction project takes place in a crowded city street, it appears to be absolute chaos. It is inconvenient, slow-moving and tends to get us irritated because it appears we are moving much slower than we would like. It is ugly, and so much of what we see is torn up. But when we look at that same area a few months or years later, we see why the construction was necessary. There was meaning to the mess. It actually made life so much better for those who would use the road.

It has been through the messiest of times in my business and personal life that God has revealed His power and strength in my life. It was when these "oxen" of hardship have walked into my manger that the greatest harvest was manifest. However, when I have sought to remove the "oxen" and rid myself of the odor and the mess, I have fought the ultimate work of God.

God works in mangers.

Blackpearl1993... I love the healing 'warmth' of this message. Thank you for sharing this and at such the right time. :love3:

Shimmie

Staff member

The Lord is Exalted

He who walks righteously and speaks with sincerity, He who rejects unjust gain And shakes his hands so that they hold no bribe; He who stops his ears from hearing about bloodshed And shuts his eyes from looking upon evil;

He will dwell on the heights, His refuge will be the impregnable rock; His bread will be given him, His water will be sure.

Your eyes will see the King in His beauty; They will behold a far-distant land.…

From Isaiah 33-15-17 :love3:

Thank you Lord God, Our Father in Heaven for your Loving Words...keeping us forever and ever... Amen.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member

God's Promise to Us Whom He has Chosen to Love Forever:

And I will establish my covenant between me and you and your seed …

Genesis 17:7,8,24-26

God will never leave us nor forsake us...His loving mercies for us endureth forever. :love2:

Father God, thank you for your love which exceeds all other loves and all adversities.

Shimmie

Staff member

As I read this scripture from Proverbs, I could feel someone's heart breaking for a loved one /a family member, a spouse. There was no condemnation nor offense against the one in this darkness.

:giveheart:

Who has trouble? Who has pain?
Who fights? Who complains?
Who has unnecessary bruises?
Who has bloodshot eyes?

It is people who drink too much wine,
who try out all different kinds of strong drinks.
Don’t stare at the wine when it is red,
when it sparkles in the cup,
when it goes down smoothly.

Later it bites like a snake
with poison in its fangs.
Your eyes will see strange sights,
and your mind will be confused.
You will feel dizzy as if you’re in a storm on the ocean,
as if you’re on top of a ship’s sails.

You will think, “They hit me, but I’m not hurt.
They beat me up, but I don’t remember it.
I wish I could wake up.
Then I would get another drink.”

Proverbs 23:29-35 NCV

:love2: Praying with and for those whose hearts are burdened by family members with addictions. :pray: :love3: :pray:

MissPee

Tonight's Scripture :Rose: As I read this scripture from Proverbs, I could feel someone's heart breaking for a loved one /a family member, a spouse. There was no condemnation nor offense against the one in this darkness. :giveheart: Who has trouble? Who has pain? Who fights? Who complains? Who has unnecessary bruises? Who has bloodshot eyes? It is people who drink too much wine, who try out all different kinds of strong drinks. Don’t stare at the wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup, when it goes down smoothly. Later it bites like a snake with poison in its fangs. Your eyes will see strange sights, and your mind will be confused. You will feel dizzy as if you’re in a storm on the ocean, as if you’re on top of a ship’s sails. You will think, “They hit me, but I’m not hurt. They beat me up, but I don’t remember it. I wish I could wake up. Then I would get another drink.” Proverbs 23:29-35 NCV :love2: Praying with and for those whose hearts are burdened by family members with addictions. :pray: :love3: :pray:

Your prayers are always right on time Shimme. This is exactly what I'm going thru presently n it's been so draining mentally n emotionally that I haven't even been on the boards for a while n the one day I do I see your prayer. It's comforting to know I have someone touching n agreeing with me for deliverance for them.

Shimmie

Staff member
Your prayers are always right on time Shimme. This is exactly what I'm going thru presently n it's been so draining mentally n emotionally that I haven't even been on the boards for a while n the one day I do I see your prayer. It's comforting to know I have someone touching n agreeing with me for deliverance for them.

MissPee ... :kiss: God bless you and this is meant far beyond those three (3) words. Thank you for sharing your heart with us. Miss Pee, you are amazing and lovingly brave and God has heard and shall take care of this for you. :yep:

I hope that it blesses you to know that the Prayer Team covered this area extensively during our Prayer Session on Thursday night, from children to adults to all family members and loved ones. You and your loved ones will continue to be in our hearts and prayers.