Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Good evening ladies,

I am out of the country until Sunday so I won't be able to participate tonight. I will miss hearing all of your voices and of course the many praise reports.

Love and blessings!
Sashaa08

We love you Sashaa08. The Angels surround you as does God's favour as a shield, a mighty shield that no weapon can ever prosper.

Have a wonderful and joyful time for God knows you've earned the right to have such and so much more.

:bighug:

Shimmie

Staff member
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“For we who have believed do enter that rest...”

(Hebrews 4:3, NKJV)

Shimmie

Staff member
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

“Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.” Psalm 50:15 NKJV

AtlantaJJ

Ladies, I'm working late tonight, I have a big meeting tomorrow morning that I was requested to call unexpectedly this week. I don't feel prepared, and I'm a bit anxious. Please keep me and my son in your prayers. I'll miss you all this evening.

neet4

Please pray with me for a closer relationship with God. Pray that my family's financial situation will improve very soon and we will be relieved of the incredible financial stress we are currently under.

Also pray for my health, marriage and the well being of my children (especially my teenage sons).

I am currently in the middle of a 10 day fast and waiting on answers and guidance from God.

Thank you!

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Scripture... :Rose:

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.

2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.

3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;

For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;

You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;

And I will dwell[a] in the house of the Lord
Forever.

Leigh

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.

3 He restores my soul;
For His name’s sake.

I will fear no evil;

For You are with me;

My cup runs over.

All the days of my life;

Forever.

I've been singing this song all week. Thanks Shimmie. (Jeff Majors)

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Scripture :Rose:

God stores water in clouds,
but they don’t burst,
and he wraps them around
the face of the moon.
On the surface of the ocean,
God has drawn a boundary line
between light and darkness.
And columns supporting the sky
tremble at his command.

By his power and wisdom,
God conquered the force
of the mighty ocean.
The heavens became bright
when he breathed,
and the escaping sea monster
died at the hands of God.

These things are merely a whisper
of God’s power at work.

How little we would understand
if this whisper ever turned into thunder!

Job 26:8-14 CEV

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanking Iwanthealthyhair67 for tonight's Scripture: :Rose:

There is a man in whom is the Spirit of the Holy God -

Daniel 5:11

Hold onto this. It's pure Gold from the heart of God.

Praise the Name of Jesus... for the men in whom is the Spirit of the Holy God.

Praise the Name of Jesus. :notworthy:

Iwanthealthyhair67

this is one of my favorites scriptures, I would like to learn how to sing this but it much too high for me I wouldn't do it justice...but if I sing it too Jesus even off key, I know that he will accept my offering...

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.

3 He restores my soul;
For His name’s sake.

I will fear no evil;

For You are with me;

My cup runs over.

All the days of my life;

Forever.

Shimmie

Staff member
Isaiah 27

1In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

2 In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine.

3 I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.

4 Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together.

5 Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.

6 He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.

Shimmie

Staff member
More of Tonight's Scriptures :Rose:

138 I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.

2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.

4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O Lord, when they hear the words of thy mouth.

5 Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the Lord: for great is the glory of the Lord.

6 Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

8 The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

God will not forget the Work of His Own Hands.... 'YOU', your Loved ones, your husbands, your children, your new heart, your prayers. Your Healed Bodies. Your homes and finances. God will not forget nor will He forsake anything that concerns you. For you are His heart and love and soul.

:Rose::Rose::Rose::Rose::Rose:

And as promised...:love2:

Psalm 112: :Rose:

Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.

2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.

3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

5 A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.

6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.

7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.

8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.
:yep:

9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.

10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

:Rose: God is increasing 'your' discerning spirit. He will tell you things, but not for fear, but for victory and leading in how and what to pray.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Leigh

More of Tonight's Scriptures :Rose:

138 I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.

2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.

4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O Lord, when they hear the words of thy mouth.

5 Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the Lord: for great is the glory of the Lord.

6 Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

8 The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

God will not forget the Work of His Own Hands.... 'YOU', your Loved ones, your husbands, your children, your new heart, your prayers. Your Healed Bodies. Your homes and finances. God will not forget nor will He forsake anything that concerns you. For you are His heart and love and soul.

:Rose::Rose::Rose::Rose::Rose:

And as promised...:love2:

Psalm 112: :Rose:

Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.

2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.

3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.

4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.

5 A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.

6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.

7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.

8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.:yep:

9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.

10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.

:Rose: God is increasing 'your' discerning spirit. He will tell you things, but not for fear, but for victory and leading in how and what to pray.

Thank you Shimmie! Amen, Amen, and Amen!

Shimmie

Staff member
please pray for me in your next prayer meeting. i really need someone to intercede in prayer for me. thank you ladies.

We're praying for you now, Dear one. Please know this... not only are we praying for you, but so is Jesus who is forever there with you and is forever interceding to God our Father in Heaven on your behalf.

And Loved One.... you are indeed God's Daughter and you WILL and you ARE through this. The 'darkness' is only a mass of clouds which have no other choice than to discipate .....disappear.... scatter; making all things visible for you to see, the all things new which God has indeed prepared just for you.

Godsdaughter001.... you are moving through this. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

AtlantaJJ

We have Open House night at school this evening which starts at 7:00 pm. I'll try my best to be on time for the call, but chances are I might be a bit late.

Shimmie

Staff member
We have Open House night at school this evening which starts at 7:00 pm. I'll try my best to be on time for the call, but chances are I might be a bit late.

Thank you for the update, Angel. Have a wonderful open house. :love3:

LiciaB

Hi Ladies :wave:

I pray all is well with you all! I am looking forward to the call tonight, but don't know if I'll make it. Parent meeting for band students at dd's school tonight. If we wrap up on time and I can get baby dd settled, I'll be there. If not, please continue to keep my family in prayer.

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi Ladies :wave:

I pray all is well with you all! I am looking forward to the call tonight, but don't know if I'll make it. Parent meeting for band students at dd's school tonight. If we wrap up on time and I can get baby dd settled, I'll be there. If not, please continue to keep my family in prayer.

LiciaB ... Enjoy being with your family tonight. Please do not place yourself under pressure to be on the Prayer Line for prayer. We will continue to keep you and your family in our hearts and prayers.

The 'Prayer Line will resume on Thursday, September 12th at 9:00 p.m.

Next week (Thursday, September, 5th) the Prayer Line will be closed. This to give the Prayer Team time to adjust to the first week of school after the holiday.

We will still respond to prayer requests that we see in the forum and receive privately our PM's. All PM prayer requests are kept private. :Rose:

Take care and do not be pressured to call in tonight. We have you covered.

AtlantaJJ

I didn't make it home in time for the call, it was a long but good open house. School is back in, full force!

Love you ladies!!

sweetvi

sorry I missed the call line. I have a new night position so I won't be able to call as often. Don't forget to keep me in prayer...

AtlantaJJ

We prayed for you....:yep:

God said 'Yes' :yep:

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28

"If they hear and serve Him, they will end their days in prosperity and their years in pleasures."
Job 36:11

Amen I say to my Lord!! Amen!

ETA:
Jeremiah 29:11 - (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

ETAA:
Ephesians 3:20-21 - (NKJV)
20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
With the re-opening of schools and other family obligations this week, the Prayer Line will be closed on Thursday, September 5, 2013 and will re-open next Thursday, September 12 at 9:00 p.m.

We will still be in prayer for all prayer requests and will respond to all PM's and posts for prayer requests.

God bless you and don't worry anymore...God has set His heart towards helping and taking care of each and everyone one of you.

God is perfecting ALL that concerns you.

:blowkiss:

AtlantaJJ

Ladies! I am at the Kaiser Corporate challenge. I forgot to mention I won't be on the call tonight. I miss you all! xoxoxo

Sent from my iPhone 6S