Product Review: Ion Heat Protectant Spray

karezone

I can't remember the exact title of the spray but someone else mentioned it in another thread and because I have been heat styling more, I decided I needed to give it try.

I washed my hair yesterday with some cheapo shampoo to remove build up, followed by CON. I conditioned with Hask Placenta, hooded dryer 15min. I rinsed, put in some Lekair cholesterol, 15 min in shower rinsed. Towel dryed. Applied Profective Mega growth, Infusium 23, and setting lotion. Wet wrapped. Dried under dryer 1 hour. Parted hair. Applied a light misting of spray to each section and curled with my new Curlmaster Ceramic curling on 10 (too high, iron was smoking)

Curls are smooth, shiny, and light. Hair does not feel coated or greasy.

Product gets an A+:grin:

bajanplums1

Congrats on your hair success. How do you know it was the ION that did it? It seems that you used a lot of different products.

so1913

karezone said:
I can't remember the exact title of the spray but someone else mentioned it in another thread and because I have been heat styling more, I decided I needed to give it try.

I washed my hair yesterday with some cheapo shampoo to remove build up, followed by CON. I conditioned with Hask Placenta, hooded dryer 15min. I rinsed, put in some Lekair cholesterol, 15 min in shower rinsed. Towel dryed. Applied Profective Mega growth, Infusium 23, and setting lotion. Wet wrapped. Dried under dryer 1 hour. Parted hair. Applied a light misting of spray to each section and curled with my new Curlmaster Ceramic curling on 10 (too high, iron was smoking)

Yep, it's some good stuff. My hair is still swinging after 2 days. That's the only product I used other than a nickle size amount of leave in. It's a keeper for me.

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
so1913 said:
Yep, it's some good stuff. My hair is still swinging after 2 days. That's the only product I used other than a nickle size amount of leave in. It's a keeper for me.

Ditto!

I was going to post a review of this but I wrote it in my Journal instead! This product was great :up:

I washed my daughter's hair last week and put it in ponytails. It had been that way in different ponytail styles.

I took her hair lose and just sprayed with the Ion. We used the Maxiglide and her hair was so shiny and light! As a plus, the spray smell like raspberries to us and it eliminated the "burn, just pressed" :nono: smell we had been getting with our previous applications of the Maxiglide.

Thanks for the rave so1913 and the review karezone!!! :look:

vangrey

ITA ladies...
As soon as I read so1913's post from the other day, i immediately left to go get it... and it was worth all it's weight in gold! :D it felt like a light oily protectant and it made my hair really shiny,not greasy. also i used ion's silk drops afterwards because i didn't have any aveda serum.
btw...i washed my hair on wednesday with biotin, conditioned with keraphix and humctress, then i used mane and tail leave in. i let it airdry, then i blew my hair dry with the ion blow dryer... perfect results! ill post pics later.

karezone

bajanplums1 said:
Congrats on your hair success. How do you know it was the ION that did it? It seems that you used a lot of different products.

I know it was the ion, because that was the only different product. The other products are already regimen basics. The ion was a new edition.

BAILEYSCREAM

karezone said:

Yep, I bought the ion heat protection straightening iron spray along with my flat iron and I love it. It's also really good for blow drying.