Product Review: SALERM SUPERACTIVO DROPS

Chaya

I wanted to review the Salerm Superactivo drop I ordered from ebay.

Thursday I conditioner washed my hair with my beloved Keracare humecto in a jar and followed up with the Nioxin smoother silky leave in followed by SALERM vital Super activo capillary structural vitalizer and had superior silky shiney results!
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, dimethiconol, tocopheryl acetate, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, phenyil trimethicone, triticum vulgar (wheat) germ oil, parfum and dimethicone.

I applied two quarter sized dollops of the leave in and then one nickel sized amount of the salerm superactivo drops on the last 3 inches of my hair only.
I rollerset my hair with my water bottle, purple sized rollers and clips, sat under the dryer for 1.25 hours and walked around the house with my rollers for an additional 3 hours. I took the rollers down and my hair was so bouncy and shiney I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. I finger combed my hair and did a cute curly up do while I grocery shopped.

I rate it 10 out of 10

I had runway show last night and the "hair person" liked my hair so much she asked me to be in her show in January!! Im so excited. I love hair!!!!

Last edited:

Chaya

I really like it! And the good thing about it is that is not just a serum its a protectant and hair repair. The paper inside the package it came in says:

Salerm Vital Superactivo treatment is the perfect way to immediately repair structural damage to hair.
Specifially recommended for hair which has been tinted, permed or damaged by exposure to sun or air pollution. The treatment is highly attracted to hair keritin meaning that it melts instantly upon contact with the hair cuticle to form a film to repair the hair shaft.
The innovative formula has been reinforced with a new active lipid barrier protector complex developed by our R & D department.
Thanks to the high percentage of synthesized and natural vitamin E, your hair is protected fromthe harmful effects of UVA radiation, thus preventing free radicals from forming and protecting both the protein structure of your hair as well as its color.
The result is better- protected hair and longer-lasting color.
The new lipid barrier protector complex perfectly compliments the polyfunctional silicones as the main active ingredient in the formula. The ingredients enhance the hair with longer lasting silky texture colume and shine.

To use:

Apply to damp hair(not dripping wet). Spread 3-4 drops of Superactivo over the palms of your hands and massage into hair, particularly in the midsection and ends. Dry as usual.