Updated photo album

Chaya

Hi!
Just wanted to let you all know I updated my album today. I just wanted to show some of the ladies why I was loving my new rollerset regimine. I wash, deep condition with Keracare Humecto and rollerset with NIOXIN Smoothing reflectives silk elixir and Salerm superactivo drops or any other serum like Sebastians Skinny. Im attriuting much of my success to my nioxin leave in. My new growth is out of control after 3 weeks but it still helps produce super smooth, silky rollersets!

The updates are under the luvabulls album
pswd:shadeau

Last edited:

nicki6

Looking good!! I had to put on my shades to protect me from the SHINE!!! :burn:

That engagment ring is on FIYAH too!! :woot: CONGRATS!!

lexi08

Chaya said:
Hi!
Just wanted to let you all know I updated my album today. I just wanted to show some of the ladies why I was loving my new rollerset regimine. I wash, deep condition with Keracare Humecto and rollerset with NIOXIN Smoothing reflectives silk elixir and Salerm superactivo drops or any other serum like Sebastians Skinny. Im attriuting much of my success to my nioxin leave in. My new growth is out of control after 3 weeks but it still helps produce super smooth, silky rollersets!

The updates are under the luvabulls album
pswd:shadeau

Your hair looks great! How do you apply your products? Do you smooth the Nioxin elixir and serum through your hair before rollersetting or apply the products to each section of hair prior to rolling?

L

lkg4healthyhair

Your hair looks great.

I may have to give that elixir a try. I am a fan of Nioxin products.

kombov_dymond

RSet like a pro!! Loving everything about your hair! And your ring is beautiful as well! I can't wait to see what you do with your hair for the wedding!

KD

Chaya

nikki1971 said:
Your hair looks great! How do you apply your products? Do you smooth the Nioxin elixir and serum through your hair before rollersetting or apply the products to each section of hair prior to rolling?

Thanks for the compliments! It seems like the leave in just smooths my hair out. Ive used this for about 2-3 months now. This just seems to work best with my hair.
I apply my nioxin leave in and serum before I start rollersetting on dripping wet hair. I may have to add a little more to a section if it deems necessary but I dont put it on each section. I think that might be a little too much. I use about a quarter sized amount on my entire head.

Lindy

Your hair looks great, Chaya!! :up: Now tell me, do you like this Nioxin serum better than the AlfaParf Semi di Lino??!! Do tell!!! ;)

Armyqt

Chaya your hair looks gorgeous!! You're about to start a Nioxin storm up in here with results like that. ;)

Beautiful ring btw :)

Chaya

Lindy said:
Your hair looks great, Chaya!! :up: Now tell me, do you like this Nioxin serum better than the AlfaParf Semi di Lino??!! Do tell!!! ;)

I think I use the Alfaparf different than you do. I rollerset my hair with the Nioxin leave in and a thicker serum like Sebastians skinny or Salerm Superactivo. Then when my hair is dry I may use the alfaparf as a finishing serum. But to answer your question , I love them both because I use them both but in different ways~

Lindy

Chaya said:
I think I use the Alfaparf different than you do. I rollerset my hair with the Nioxin leave in and a thicker serum like Sebastians skinny or Salerm Superactivo. Then when my hair is dry I may use the alfaparf as a finishing serum. But to answer your question , I love them both because I use them both but in different ways~

Oh, ok... yah, I use my AlfaParf on my ends as I'm rollersetting...

I'm also confused cuz I'm thinking that the Nioxin is a serum... but it's a leave-in, right? :confused:

Chaya

Lindy said:
Oh, ok... yah, I use my AlfaParf on my ends as I'm rollersetting...

I'm also confused cuz I'm thinking that the Nioxin is a serum... but it's a leave-in, right? :confused:

Oh Im sorry girl. Let me clarify. Nioxin Smoothing reflectives silk elixir is a creamy leave in hair repair according to the bottle. It leaves my hair really light and airy not heavy and weighed down.

Chaya

Thanks everybody!
I have a comment/question though. My hair shrinks up when I do rollersets, its kinda hard to understand. When my hair is wet it is practically 3 inches or less from my brastrap, when it is rollerset it is like a couple inches passed my shoulders. My roots are still straight from the rollerset but it is like the rest of my hair shrinks so I cant really sport 'length' with a rollerset. Does anyone else have this problem?

Lindy

Chaya said:
Oh Im sorry girl. Let me clarify. Nioxin Smoothing reflectives silk elixir is a creamy leave in hair repair according to the bottle. It leaves my hair really light and airy not heavy and weighed down.

OK...thanks!! I got it now!! Maybe I'll give that Nioxin a try after I use up my Lacio Lacio... :D

And yes, my hair also shrinks up a lot with my rollersets... I hate that... :mad: Only when my hair is wet can I truly see it's length (because I wear it either curly or in a twist-out almost 100% of the time ... :(