Protein Q&A

faithVA

Keep us posted @faithVA. I'd love to hear how your moisture only regi is going. I truly think you'll be ok since our hair clings on to protein for periods of time.

Well I went to Whole Foods looking for the blue chamomile conditioner instead of the store I usually go to. And they only had the Rosa Mosqueta so I bought it. And I was then informed by the ladies in another thread that the Amino Acid complex acts like a protein :ohwell:

It's bought now, so I'm going to try it. So if I'm boo hooing over breakage you will know why. I'm going to use it tonight and DC with it on dry hair and see how that goes.

Britt

My hair loves Nexus Emergencee as a protein / reconstructor. I can take protein in smaller amounts in regular conditioners as well. Because I am partial to natural type products, I wouldn't use for instance Aphogee 2 minute. I have used the strong Aphogee and also Dudleys DRC. I didn't like these protein conditioners, they really leave my hair kinda rough feeling. I love the fact that when I rinse out Nexus Emergencee and then follow up with a moisturizing conditioner, my hair really feels like strong silk. As long as I'm relaxed, I will always have a bottle of this stuff on deck. I also feel it's not easy to over do it with the Nexuss b/c it really doesn't make my hair hard at all. It's a total different feeling than when you use the strong Aphogee and it takes a while for your hair to feel back back to normal.