Question about Curly Pudding

oldcrayons

I was thinking about getting the Curly Pudding because my scalp is very dry/itchy. Carol's Daughter is too heavy for my hair and it makes me look greasy. What kind of effect would the Curly Pudding have on 2A hair? The tex. parts of my hair are like 2A for some odd reason which is another reason why I don't want to tex. my hair is because I hate the way it looks. It looks like Mary-Kate's hair.

I'm a bit concerned because I think it might make the tex. parts look stringly. I need guidance~

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
If CD is too heavy for your hair then odds are Curly Pudding will be too. It's a thick creamy consistency and in my opinion it has a 'gummy' feel when it dries.

oldcrayons

If CD is too heavy for your hair then odds are Curly Pudding will be too. It's a thick creamy consistency and in my opinion it has a 'gummy' feel when it dries.

:( Aww man. Then what do you recommend? Even the Hair Milk from CD felt like it made my hair too greasy.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I use keracare's leave in, it's creamy but doesn't have petroleum. There is mineral oil, but it's not in the first 5 ingredients.

If your hair is fine, you may want to try a sample size container of Giovanni Direct leave in. It's too weak for this bush on my head, but I think alot of folks with fine hair and looser hair textures rave about it.

oldcrayons

I use keracare's leave in, it's creamy but doesn't have petroleum. There is mineral oil, but it's not in the first 5 ingredients.

If your hair is fine, you may want to try a sample size container of Giovanni Direct leave in. It's too weak for this bush on my head, but I think alot of folks with fine hair and looser hair textures rave about it.

My hair is really thick; it absorbs things like a sponge. I ordered the Curly Pudding. I figured I might as well try it instead of wondering what if

Ummmm, Curly Pudding is going to make your hair dang near stick straight. The whole premise behind it is that it turns "kinks to curls" ELONGATING the curl. If you just ordered, since it's a weekend, maybe you can call and see if you can change it over to Curly Meringue or something. Then you could "scrunch" the Meringue in the hair or something.

CP for you would be a very bad idea.

oldcrayons

Ummmm, Curly Pudding is going to make your hair dang near stick straight. The whole premise behind it is that it turns "kinks to curls" ELONGATING the curl. If you just ordered, since it's a weekend, maybe you can call and see if you can change it over to Curly Meringue or something. Then you could "scrunch" the Meringue in the hair or something.

CP for you would be a very bad idea.

Would it be a better idea if I just used it on the roots and avoided putting it on the tex. ends?