• brastrap length

Votes: 122 13.6%
  • midback length

Votes: 45 5.0%
  • waistlength and beyond

Votes: 28 3.1%

• Total voters

PinkPeony

I'am a little past APL and I've been maintaining around APL for the last 3 months.
I'am type 4 and I hope to make it to BSL within the next 12 months.

bravenewgirl87

Well, WinterATL

I'm proud to announce that I am, indeed,
Shoulder-length.
The back of my hair grazes my shoulders (esp. when wet) and the longest piece is touching the ball at the bottom on my neck. This time, I'm not going to let anyone cut it off! Ain't nobody need that much trimming, and my ends are just fine.

I've been getting a lot of stress on the line of the demarcation. Breakage here and there. Lots of shedding and tangling because of the NG. I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out. It's only been two months and in some spots I straight up have over and inch of NG stretched.

KLomax

I just passed the bottom of the BS

Last edited:

hothair

I'm shoulder length- Umm some of u ladies need to stop frontin' ur hair's apl cause its at ur armpit!!!:lachen: shoo making me feel like I have no hair:rolleyes: Hope to be full APL this year:yep:

STLCoverGirl

I was at waistlength until I got a trim 2 days ago and am now back to midback length. I am fine with anything b/t midback and waistlength.

I'm neck length unstretched too but I voted chin length. I am pushing for shoulder length and I'm very close. I want to be sitting on shoulder length not just barely dusting my shoulders.

PoisedNPolished

I voted chin length! The front is below my eyes, the back is at the base of my neck and the sides are right under the chin. :drunk:
*um yes I am excited lol*
ETA: My hair is 4B, I want shoulder length by the end of this year:grin:

Last edited:

Aussie

like a semicolon away from arm so im claimin it..... ultimate goal is bra strap... anythin after that is too much products and hair health lol.

Eisani

BSL, chasing MBL...I think I'll be done after that- but I do want my curly fro to be ginormous so we'll see :ohwell: