Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I grated an onion for a recipe and it produced 3 oz of juice, which I stuck in the fridge. I am debating whether to try it on my scalp or dump it. Last time I made onion juice, I ended up dumping it because of the stench. How desperate am I? *sigh*

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
They aren't very popular since they just debuted and are from a small company. they mostly promote in Japan as well (which is where I live right now). They are called Zetta

In other news though, I saw Shinee two days ago!!! I was like full creeper mode lol
We were just supposed to go to their apartment and watch them get in the car and go home.

When we got there and we were the only fans there I knew that something was off lol

Turns out it was their 'secret' apartment and the only reason we knew where they were was because the lady who was driving us had a friend that lived in the same block and had seen Key one day by chance. lol

We saw them all and I died. I literally am still dead now lol

So cool!!!

Philippians413

They aren't very popular since they just debuted and are from a small company. they mostly promote in Japan as well (which is where I live right now). They are called Zetta

In other news though, I saw Shinee two days ago!!! I was like full creeper mode lol
We were just supposed to go to their apartment and watch them get in the car and go home.

When we got there and we were the only fans there I knew that something was off lol

Turns out it was their 'secret' apartment and the only reason we knew where they were was because the lady who was driving us had a friend that lived in the same block and had seen Key one day by chance. lol

We saw them all and I died. I literally am still dead now lol

Shinee!!!! They're actually the first Kpop group I ever discovered (thanks to Boys Over Flowers).

Last edited:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Did you just start doing hair when you went to beauty school? Most pro hairstylist I know started off in their homes, by the time they got their license and owned or co owned a salon they already had a solid clientele from years ago

yeah I've only done my own hair or braid what is left of my mother's hair prior to beauty school. I tried to get a job while in school but I had a negative experience doing that. and since then I have been on endless job interviews and getting rejected because of my lack of experience.

@whiteoleander91 I'm ok. I was really depressed these last few days but I think I'll just use the internet to my full advantage.

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
yeah I've only done my own hair or braid what is left of my mother's hair prior to beauty school. I tried to get a job while in school but I had a negative experience doing that. and since then I have been on endless job interviews and getting rejected because of my lack of experience.

@whiteoleander91 I'm ok. I was really depressed these last few days but I think I'll just use the internet to my full advantage.

Okay I'm glad to see that you are okay. Hang in there :bighug:trouble don't last always and this season will pass

Cattypus1

All loced up...
Really? I've been using the white vinegar and its led to a much more moisturized scalp. Also, I've heard acv leaves a scent. And I only use it on my scalp, not my hair. Any kind of vinegar would close my already vacuum sealed cuticles even more *shivers*
I've read that white vinegar is drying and you're right about the scent of ACV. It's raunchy but it doesn't last long. You've gotta do what works, tho.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Though the weather outside is snowing
And my workout time was boring
But as long as I have my hair
I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care.

My husband won’t stop his snoring
My children are being annoying
So, I’ll just go do my hair
I don’t care, I don’t care, I don’t care.

My mood, no clue, don't ask...

beingofserenity

I think I am going to be a wig person going on forward. I like being able to wash my hair frequently without worrying about styling, but I also like being able to wear my own hair when I feel like it. I also like being able to wear different hair styles often, I guess I'm ghetto like that. So,long term protective styles are a no. They don't last too long on my hair anyway, for some reason...

CodeRed

See....it's always the threads I skip over that be on and popping.

Hair related....I love my new haircut.

Just click on any thread title that mentions anyone having a significant other. If one of them is black and the other something else, if one of them is more attractive than the other or if the dude seems gay then sit and wait. By the end of the first page someone will be fighting :lol: