Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Daina

Hats off to all those who can BC! It's just not for me...I cut off about 3 inches of semi-straight ends in the front to see if I could take the plunge all over. My WnG is pretty but the front where I cut looks like Rick James a la Super Freak...:rocker: Good grief what was I thinking and now what am I going to do with a bang! The transition life is best for me...I can wait out these 3 inches.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I was thinking about switching to henna but honestly I love my SM boxed dye. I know my hair would benefit from henna but my time is limited these days so maybe it's a decision I won't have to make until fall.

sarumoki

Epicurean Empress
This is only somewhat hair related but I'm angry and I need to rant...

From now on I'm going to have to pay more attention to what carrier companies use when shipping items. Who in their right mind leaves a package at someone's apartment door? There are 12 apartments just on my floor alone, anyone could have taken it. I've never heard of Lasership before this but they had me going off on the phone this morning. "Well we called your local distribution center but they didn't answer the phone so we can't do anything about it right now." What? I googled them and the very first result was a 60+ page on the Amazon forum about people not getting packages. FedEx does this nonsense too and this is the second time this month that my package has been tampered with/taken. Thankfully Vitamin Shoppe resent it via UPS but Frederick's didn't even get back to me so they've lost me as a customer forever, which makes me sad because their undies were my favorite.

curlyTisME

Got my hair done Friday. The humidity in NC is over the top right now so it will stay wrapped and under my bejeweled hat. Perfect for the weather and yet still cute. I need to pick up a few more hats to get me through the winter and the lazy hair days.

I need to order my Manetabolism and stop playing.

sarumoki

Epicurean Empress
I got my APB subscription box today.:toocool: I've only opened 2 products but they both smell :lick: And of course USPS just left it on the porch behind the huge planter I bought for the specific purpose of hiding packages :laugh: like why couldn't y'all just do that last week?! :rolleyes:
If I see one more post about APB... Don't y'all know I'm on a no buy??? Stop tempting me!