Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I think @Sharpened started my itch in the 'DIY Experiments' thread and a few other ladies tried it. I read they can be cleansing and moisturising, and I have a lot of rice and occasionally get bored:look: so I may try it on my next wash (if I remember to start the water) just to see if/ how my hair responds.
My scalp likes it and my hair was more moisturized.

KinkyRN

I am making a challenge for myself. I will call it "Don't do anything dumb to your hair dummy!" My hair is growing nicely, is coily and soft, no thin spots. Normally at this point I do something stupid like color, bleach, attempt a texturizer or keratin treatment or buzz it down to that long (snaps fingers

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I am making a challenge for myself. I will call it "Don't do anything dumb to your hair dummy!" My hair is growing nicely, is coily and soft, no thin spots. Normally at this point I do something stupid like color, bleach, attempt a texturizer or keratin treatment or buzz it down to that long (snaps fingers
I might join ya :lachen:Don't do it dummy sounds like something I need to do :lol:

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
I can't believe I'm approaching a year since my last relaxer. My last was April 28 of last year. I normally skip relaxing in the cold seasons anyway so this isn't that big of a deal but I also usually relax past April for the warm seasons.
So I'm almost a year into my transition now. I think I threw out my relaxer in June or July.

I cant say I'm noticing any trouble so far. I have no good reason to relax my hair since it doesn't defrizz it and barely even decurls it. Yet somehow I still get tempted :lol:.

sarumoki

Epicurean Empress

Too cute!

Anaisin

Idk if Pantene has another line or if they changed packaging

I think if the YouTube product junkies came back then I would still be a pj.