Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Jade Feria

:(

Aw, man. Mine was perfect and my first time ordering from them despite having wanted to for years. I was about to review them highly, but :nono:.

Wonder what happened? I really hope it gets fixed fast.
Yeah, I don't know what's going on with them.
Whoa! this is not good. I hope they didn't mess up my order. I still haven't even gotten a shipping note from them. I ordered on November 28th, 2 weeks today.
Try checking your account to see if there's a tracking number.

Last edited:

MzSwift

Whoa! this is not good. I hope they didn't mess up my order. I still haven't even gotten a shipping note from them. I ordered on November 28th, 2 weeks today.

This is exactly why I no longer buy from them.
My regi consists of cheapie products, oils and ayurveda powders but I wanted to do something nice for my mom. So I started buying her large supplies of Hairveda products. She loved them, when they finally arrived. After 3 times, I was tired of how slow the shipping was and had to say goodbye. A couple of times it took 1.5-2 months to get her stuff! I went back to mixing her poo and condish for her and buying vatika oil. That's just ridiculous.:nono:

beingofserenity

The conditioner I used last night didn't absorb into my hair.

I don't think I left it in long enough. But I'm also thinking of putting conditioner in a cup and letting it warm up on a wax warmer while I shower before applying to my hair for better absorption.

I'm also unofficially joining the shea thread. I noticed last year that sealing with shea butter, my mix had either sunflower or avocado oil in it or both, left my hair super soft and super easy to comb and there was less shrinkage. I'm not too crazy about the mix I used last night, my hair wasn't that soft but it was still easier to comb out....

I'm also feeling letting my hair dry overnight before bunning. This way my hair doesn't stay wet for days, I use less gel to keep it all in place and I have a smooth, blow dried effect instead of a wet and wavy, sperm squiggles, effect.

I've pretty much found the products I plan to use for the next year. Excited to join that thread once it's started.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I almost, ALMOST, found a cheapie supermarket RO conditioner to trial as a detangler. Needs: No 'cones, no parabens, no mineral oil, etc.

The pictured one contains a neurotic ( whoops :lol: ) neurotoxic preservative. :ohwell: Back to considering Trader Joe's Tee Tree conditioner.

WP_20171213_001.jpg WP_20171213_002.jpg

Aggie

This is exactly why I no longer buy from them.
My regi consists of cheapie products, oils and ayurveda powders but I wanted to do something nice for my mom. So I started buying her large supplies of Hairveda products. She loved them, when they finally arrived. After 3 times, I was tired of how slow the shipping was and had to say goodbye. A couple of times it took 1.5-2 months to get her stuff! I went back to mixing her poo and condish for her and buying vatika oil. That's just ridiculous.:nono:
Oh my goodness. Now this I can not deal with. I'll see just how long my order will take and then take it from there. I know for sure that I won't deal with shipments taking this long :nono:.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
I almost, ALMOST, found a cheapie supermarket RO conditioner to trial as a detangler. Needs: No 'cones, no parabens, no mineral oil, etc.

The pictured one contains a neurotic ( whoops :lol: ) neurotoxic preservative. :ohwell: Back to considering Trader Joe's Tee Tree conditioner.

View attachment 418577 View attachment 418579
I’m boycotting all unilever products. I’m purging them from my house slowly but surely. They make a lot of stuff. :confused: