Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Theresamonet

Does anyone recognize this flatiron? It has a curved tip and makes some kind of noise as it flatirons, maybe like a soft vacuuming sound.

2181F7AA-D59D-49D5-AD23-1835D06B0F04.jpegB8D4CB83-2C18-4B61-9C5B-3F1965EF9410.jpeg

Mapleoats

@Theresamonet I saw this video and thought of you. I personally like the black flat iron. Seriously thinking about returning the flat iron I have to get it.
Y’all I hate to admit it... but I already bought and recieved the bioinic :laugh: I came across this exact video cus I was looking at the T3... and then I ended up buying the bionic... my birthday is in a couple of weeks soooo, early presents :look:

Theresamonet

Might be the bioionic 10x vibrating flat iron
@Theresamonet I saw this video and thought of you. I personally like the black flat iron. Seriously thinking about returning the flat iron I have to get it.
It doesn’t look like the one she used, but this looks interesting. Definitely reminds me of it, though I don’t think those plates were vibrating; the sound was different. That one was also very smooth. It barely felt like she was doing anything. I haven’t flat ironed my hair in years, and I’m used to those old chi or fhi irons that snagged just a bit.

I may try the bio ionic out, although I need to know what the plates are made of.

Mapleoats

It doesn’t look like the one she used, but this looks interesting. Definitely reminds me of it, though I don’t think those plates were vibrating; the sound was different. That one was also very smooth. It barely felt like she was doing anything. I haven’t flat ironed my hair in years, and I’m used to those old chi or fhi irons that snagged just a bit.

I may try the bio ionic out, although I need to know what the plates are made of.
Pretty sure they’re ceramic. But the plates are infused with volcanic rock, which is supposed to create a smooth, moisturized finish. It says ceramic mineral complex on their website. https://www.bioionic.com/10x-pro-styling-iron

Last edited: