Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

netgoines1

I'm scared of the yarn thing too! I have been wearing crochet braids styles with straight hair. But it also helps to have products from Nu-gro Natruals product line for protective styles. They have a good moisturizing kit for protective styles.

Lilmama1011

Lilmama1011

My guess is the warning is in response to the fact that the poster is bouncing around the forum raving about Nu Gro Naturals like they're tryna earn a commission check.

I could be wrong though. :lol:

DivineNapps1728 I see it now! It does appear that way. Nothing can convince me otherwise either. I checked out all the posts, all of it mentions that line like every two minutes, can you be so obvious?

DivineNapps1728

@Lilmama1011

Apparently you can ! :lachen:

I dunno why I think the shenanigans are so funny. Part of me can't believe people still spam this hard. Make a thread, toot a horn & let it go.

Random, unsubstantiated product raves don't equate to sales or rising interest especially round these parts.

ETA: I see a thread was made. Welp, they tried it :drunk:

Last edited:

Simply_elle

ACV you never disappoint me :) my hair is so shiny and my scalp.... Flawless. I need to stay on a regi stat!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Lilmama1011

ACV you never disappoint me :) my hair is so shiny and my scalp.... Flawless. I need to stay on a regi stat!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I will be incorporating ACV rinses for clarifying right after I'm done with my clarifying shampoo, I plan to leave shampoos alone, they tangle my new growth even when I do the necessary things not to cause tangling, it just dries and Matt my hair. I tried ACV rinses after dc to seal in moisture, it made my hair feel like I just washed it, I don't remember if it tangled my new growth though, I will see....

Last edited:

Lilmama1011

I enjoy doing a full head of rollers so i don't have to manipulate my hair, it just feels safer but i get bored of curls and don't really like my hair straights because of manipulation, i don't know what i want to do

HanaKuroi

ronie said:
LHCFers be aware. ^^

I wonder if it is a bot?

I hope someone reported them. Every single post is about Nugro naturals.

:rolleyes: lame

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

HanaKuroi

Lilmama1011 said:
I didn't know bots could be on here

You may be right. The wording was so awkward. Then I went to the website. :rofl:

Their motto: Thank God for false hair, Ponytails and Weave.
But NU-GRO grows hair, like you won't Believe!

I am crying. I haven't even watched thevideos yet. Lololol

Lilmama1011

You may be right. The wording was so awkward. Then I went to the website. :rofl:

Their motto: Thank God for false hair, Ponytails and Weave.
But NU-GRO grows hair, like you won't Believe!

I am crying. I haven't even watched thevideos yet. Lololol

Oh wow @ their motto lol

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
You may be right. The wording was so awkward. Then I went to the website. :rofl: Their motto: Thank God for false hair, Ponytails and Weave. But NU-GRO grows hair, like you won't Believe! I am crying. I haven't even watched thevideos yet. Lololol I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Someone did this before and a few members caught on to it. That's why I will not be using their products.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
:cry: I dont think my hair will ever grow more than 1/2 inch per month. Im jealous of those fast growers. My retention is on point, but I honestly grow about 3 inches a year

Renewed1

I realized something last night.

*I need to wash my hair in the shower, irregardless how many times I have to jump in and out of the shower. I shed less hair this way. :sad: (I hate jumping in and out of the shower.

*Lastly, I need to part my hair in 5 quadrants.....2 front and back sides and finally the crown. Less hair is tangled that way.

I could have saved so much hair, if I would've stop being lazy.

tapioca_pudding

I can't believe how moist my ends feel.. using AOHSR + Argan oil to seal. I keep taking my hair down to touch my ends lol smh. Usually by this time of day my ends feel raggedy and dry, so I'm impressed.

Tonto

First time washing my hair in the sink in the kitchen (after putting everything away and washing thoroughly after I was done, of course) and I liked it! I like the fact that there is that handle that is not in my shower so I wanted to use it. I deep conditioned overnight with Aubrey Organics GBP(?) and I washed my hair with TREsemmé natural. I thought my scalp was itchy because it was dirty but it just needed water and some conditioner!
So far, the itchiness is gone. I use the LOC method -usually I do the LCO- and I'm good right now, my scalp breathes and sings Hallelujah

toaster

DCing on dry hair uses SO much product. I love the convenience, but I'm literally washing my money down the drain. Will start spritzing with water before application. Hope that helps.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
DCing on dry hair uses SO much product. I love the convenience, but I'm literally washing my money down the drain. Will start spritzing with water before application. Hope that helps.

I usually try to use oil first and then add my conditioner/deep treatment on top. Sometimes I will add a loose sucky conditioner on bottom and the thicker on on top,

hnntrr

I like to shampoo/condition and then plop my hair with a cotton t shirt for about 10 minutes prior to adding DC that way a large bulk of the water is gone and my hair is about 70% dry. I dont use a lot of product and it soaks in my hair well

Ogoma

I am trying to understand this Japanese (I am guessing) woman's hair. Most of it is curly, like a fro and then it is straight and in a ponytail at the back. Trying to figure out the style and her thought process.

krissyhair

I was looking rough and it was effecting my mood and self confidence. Lately my hair has been healthy and rarely tangles. But that doesn't mean it looked good!

So I sprayed my hair with water, added some Argan Magic conditioner for a leave-in, finger combed and defined my curls with the Denman brush. After I styled with 2 fabric flowers and my confidence is back.