Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

WakandanPrincess

Hi Ladies! Random question here, but has anyone use the Moroccan Oil hair care line. I have 4b super dry hair, and I just purchased the Hydrate Shampoo and Conditioner, and the Repair Deep Conditioner. I haven't used them yet, but wanted to hear some reviews on the line if possible.

Thanks in advance!

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I don't know if I mentioned this, but Blended Cutie Tug Me Not Conditioner is the business! It could probably detangle 4lmnop hair.

spacetygrss

Ever since I switched to all/mostly-natural hair products my hair has been so happy.

Oh, and BRB Chai Hair Tea is the business. It decreased my wash-day shedding by about 75%

spacetygrss

I got my silk hair cap from Pretty AnToinettes. It's really nice and didn't come off last night, even with my crazy sleeping. Definitely worth the money for me.

ckisland

I made the thickest FSG on the face of the planet today :lachen: :lachen:. I had to boil those seeds twice and try again :lol:. But honey and epsom salt are the truth!!!! This is the best hold and definition I've ever gotten from fsg! I am very pleased :yep:

ronie

At work, and DH txts me saying that our 4 year old DD cut her braids. I washed her hair on Sunday, and twisted them. Her hair is (was) MBL stretched. He says that the twists that she cut are down to her scalp. She has super shrinkage, so I'm hoping that DH is just exaggerating. I am dreading going home in the morning.
That was her hair 2 weeks ago after washing and styling. Excuse the uneven parts. I'm working on it.

image-2163664061.jpg

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
Either this multivitamin or this MSM pills(I cracked them open and pour it into a shot glass with some Bolthouse Juice. Don't eat any meat but fish) has me feeling like my bladder is on a timer. The MSM makes me so thirsty, if I sneeze too hard I'm heading to the bathroom.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Either this multivitamin or this MSM pills(I cracked them open and pour it into a shot glass with some Bolthouse Juice. Don't eat any meat but fish) has me feeling like my bladder is on a timer. The MSM makes me so thirsty, if I sneeze too hard I'm heading to the bathroom.

The multis make me do that for sure

krissyhair

[USER=343869]ronie[/USER];20944415 said:
At work, and DH txts me saying that our 4 year old DD cut her braids. I washed her hair on Sunday, and twisted them. Her hair is (was) MBL stretched. He says that the twists that she cut are down to her scalp. She has super shrinkage, so I'm hoping that DH is just exaggerating. I am dreading going home in the morning.
That was her hair 2 weeks ago after washing and styling. Excuse the uneven parts. I'm working on it.

Every kid cuts her hair. I chopped my bangs off at the root because I was tired of it "sticking up." My mom saw all that hair in the bathroom trash and had a fit. But it grows back and she won't do it again.

Evolving78

At work, and DH txts me saying that our 4 year old DD cut her braids. I washed her hair on Sunday, and twisted them. Her hair is (was) MBL stretched. He says that the twists that she cut are down to her scalp. She has super shrinkage, so I'm hoping that DH is just exaggerating. I am dreading going home in the morning. That was her hair 2 weeks ago after washing and styling. Excuse the uneven parts. I'm working on it.
it will grow back. It happened twice to my DD and her hair has grown back within 2 years time. But it was hard trying to cover those spots! I mean she had tons of patches and her whole nape was less than an inch! This is my baby's hair now

image-614919740.jpg

ronie

it will grow back. It happened twice to my DD and her hair has grown back within 2 years time. But it was hard trying to cover those spots! I mean she had tons of patches and her whole nape was less than an inch! This is my baby's hair now
First: your DD's hair is gorgeous shortdub78
Thanks for the encouragement. It is actually pretty bad. I just got home, and the whole left side is down to maybe half an inch. The crown and front are maybe 2-5 inches. One or 2 twists on the right side are cut half way. Last month, I measured her whole head at 10-11 inches all around. She s sleeping now, so I will take pics later.

faithVA

Every kid cuts her hair. I chopped my bangs off at the root because I was tired of it "sticking up." My mom saw all that hair in the bathroom trash and had a fit. But it grows back and she won't do it again.

:lol: I did the same thing and I wasn't even 4 :look:

faithVA

First: your DD's hair is gorgeous shortdub78
Thanks for the encouragement. It is actually pretty bad. I just got home, and the whole left side is down to maybe half an inch. The crown and front are maybe 2-5 inches. One or 2 twists on the right side are cut half way. Last month, I measured her whole head at 10-11 inches all around. She s sleeping now, so I will take pics later.

:bighug: ...........

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Sometimes, I worry about my sanity. You ever try being a child from an island and hispanic background from old parents who were born in the 20s, with nappy hair, dark skin, old fashion notions with technology on the brain?

Half the time I'm torn between my hair is my glory and shave it off I can do what I want...sigh

sweetpea7

Being a new natural, I learn something new about my hair almost everyday and I love it

I still have to perfect my twistouts, grow out heat damage, and keep my hair moisturized

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I don't know why I go on YouTube to look at hair vids AFTER I've made up my mind about a certain style. I wanted my curls back but after watching a few videos I have about 20 rotatable ideas for cute buns/updos to get me to the end of the winter. *sigh*

spellinto

Already starting my resolution to wear my hair out more! Over here looking like A$AP Rocky with my 5 scrawny braids right now...this braidout better be worth it! :lol:

Seriously though, I get discouraged with my hair when I don't feel like I can enjoy it. The classic feeling of, "What's the point of achieving all this long hair if I rarely ever wear it down?!" I'm really looking forward to more wavy styles, ponytails, etc. in 2015 :yep:

Evolving78

First: your DD's hair is gorgeous shortdub78 Thanks for the encouragement. It is actually pretty bad. I just got home, and the whole left side is down to maybe half an inch. The crown and front are maybe 2-5 inches. One or 2 twists on the right side are cut half way. Last month, I measured her whole head at 10-11 inches all around. She s sleeping now, so I will take pics later.
thank you! Girl I had pictures, but lost them. It was a mess! She was bald in the front and on the left side! I had to do comb overs for over a year! Lol and she had hair missing in the middle. First she did it and it started growing back, then her brother had some out of body moment and cut her hair! I was ready to cut it all off! It looked like she got into with an alley cat and lost!

krissyhair

At a Dominican salon right now getting my wash and set for the new year. Maybe I will learn how to roller set this year so I can wear a different style besides wng

MzLady78

I've been wearing my hair the last week or so and man, I remember why I stay in protective styles like wigs/braids. Even a decent bun is such a friggin struggle with these unruly and disrespectful edges.