Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

MzSwift

I really wanna PS but I'm too lazy. See, this is why I'm only MBL. I need to get it together...sigh
Maybe I'll go to YT for some inspiration.

ImanAdero

I really want to go darker with my hair... my natural xolor isn't an ashy black... but I would be interested in darker hair...

Maybe I'll do a rinse. Like a violet rinse... Maybe just need something different.

ClassyJSP

I hate the fact my conditioner always runs out way before my shampoo. IDK why but it's like the biggest pet peeve to look and see I need more.

ag00

I really want to go darker with my hair... my natural xolor isn't an ashy black... but I would be interested in darker hair...

Maybe I'll do a rinse. Like a violet rinse... Maybe just need something different.

I was thinking about doing that too. I watched the Glamtwinz video of them dying their hair black and it was nice. I didn't know they had. Apparently they like the sheen and rich color they get from it. I would love black but I said to myself I would never color my hair again. I still have that small inkling to try light brown one day.

ag00

I hate the fact my conditioner always runs out way before my shampoo. IDK why but it's like the biggest pet peeve to look and see I need more.

Same here. I'm going to have to start buying two bottles of conditioner for every 1 shampoo I get.

spacetygrss

I finally ordered a Komaza hair analysis. Of course, I washed my hair and only got about 20 shed hairs. Seriously? My hair is so darned uncooperative.

mz.rae

Moisturized with Lusters Pink Hair lotion and sealed with some grease (don't remember the name) after washing my hair yesterday then braided it up. When I took my hair down it was soft, shiny, and the best braid out I have had since being natural. I'm going to keep up with this to see how my hair responds. I am convinced my natural hair likes all the things that are taboo on hair care forums because for once I feel like I am getting somewhere with this hair . I picked up some of the light formula of the pink lotion today to see how my hair likes that one as well.

gn1g

trying to keep myself from purchasing the whole line of UNA conditioners they look so wonderful.
UNA Hair Food Garlic regenerating mask - Oh I want it soooo badly
UNA SESAME OIL hair treatment - Oh I want it soooo badly too
UNA VITAMINS HAIR TREATMENT - I really must have this,

the jars look soooo inviting and yummie for hair. just look

DivineNapps1728

I've worn my hair in a puff all week (despite swearing off puffs the last time they caused a setback...smh) & I've gotten compliments ranging from, "you're hair is beautiful, it's so pretty, people would kill ffor your hair" & the oh so common "you're hair is so cool, I wish mine did that." Meanwhile, all I want is a set of braids or twists so I can have a break from my unicorn hair.

I've officially decided to teach my niece & her godsister how to do Senegalese twists so they can help me triple team my head whether they're up for the lesson or not.

ag00

Word of caution to all ladies of LHCF. Please take your time when heat styling. I just jacked up my blow dry and flat ironing job by rushing. I was feeling extra impatient today and couldn't bare to stand on my feet doing this doggone routine again. Hairs were ripped out and my arms were hurting from being up the air so much. It came out so ugly and uneven I had to wash it all out and deep condition. *le sigh*. Lesson learned. Unfortunately with our hair, there are no shortcuts.

PJaye

Word of caution to all ladies of LHCF. Please take your time when heat styling. I just jacked up my blow dry and flat ironing job by rushing. I was feeling extra impatient today and couldn't bare to stand on my feet doing this doggone routine again. Hairs were ripped out and my arms were hurting from being up the air so much. It came out so ugly and uneven I had to wash it all out and deep condition. *le sigh*. Lesson learned. Unfortunately with our hair, there are no shortcuts.

Always, always, always perform the lengthy and tedious hair practices while seated. IMO, every woman should have what I like to call a personal styling zone - a mirrored, well-lit tabled seating area designed to accommodate one's beauty rituals. I cannot express how invaluable this has been to my life over the years.

whosthatgurl

here.... but i'm not here
I'm over straightening my hair.. I can already tell that I won't be doing this often, if at all. The only reason why I'm taking a flat iron to it, is because I have a live interview tomorrow evening smh.

My now ex-coworker kind of irritated me today, because I really want to get some faux dreads, but she's against it because I'm about to be known in the public eye after tomorrow. I don't care dang it lol. I want my twists and dreads.

veesweets

My Mom found a centipede in my hair tonight. Dang near snatched my edges trying to get it out :cry3:

I'm this close to ending up with a casear. And I had just spent the last 6 hrs DC'ing, washing and raking my hair with KCCC :wallbash:

I..would..die omg!!

I swear I make the same post every spring - that I'm deathly afraid of those little tiny bugs you can barely see ending up flying in my hair. Especially with all the bakery/fruity scented stuff I use. Ughh I hate nature