Reconciliation..if there has been a change

Chrissy811

Ladies

I have noticed a lot of us have been done wrong, some by christians. I have been reading a book on forgiveness and how there can sometimes be a reconcilation and mending of the relationship. If the person has changed and you can truly see a change do you believe that reconcilation is possible. And would you be able to trust God enough to do so?

star

mrsjones1 said:
Ladies

I have noticed a lot of us have been done wrong, some by christians. I have been reading a book on forgiveness and how there can sometimes be a reconcilation and mending of the relationship. If the person has changed and you can truly see a change do you believe that reconcilation is possible. And would you be able to trust God enough to do so?
Reconcilation is always possible if you see a changes and sometimes if you do not see changes. Just be open and honest with the other person and ONLY trust God. God will give you wisdom about that person. Having healthy expectations for people is the key since change is a process. Most will still make the same mistakes but you always want to look at person's attitude more than there action. The attitude shows how they really feel about there problem. But God wants us to have fellowship and harmony with one another especaially our love ones. Trust God for you and them and He will give you wisdom on what to do. Take one day with the person and remember we all make mistakes and need help from others to reach our journey. And we know that love and patience helps us get there. :)

Last edited:

Vintagecoilylocks

I am not sure of the verses but it is not necessary to wait to see a change for it is the spirit of reconciliation that we strive for. We can not presume that a) they are the only one that needs to change and b) it could take a long time for change to be apparent. If the Lord waited to see change in many of us we would be in big trouble.

Honeyhips

Lovely
I think it is possible for reconcilliation. More than likely there ahs been a change between all the parties involved.