Reecie's Airdried Double-Bun YouTube Tutorial

Reecie

:lots:

CALLING ALL PMers FOR TUTORIAL REQUESTS ON MY DOUBLE-BUN!!!

Yes ladies!! I finally had the time to make my double-bun tutorial. I have received so many requests for this look over the past several months.

Yes. I love this style :love3:and it is my absolute FAVORITE protective style! ---->> Sexy too! :gorgeous:

Please check it out and let me know what you think!!! LINKhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmR_rk1qv0Y

Last edited:

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
I love it!! Thanks so much for posting!!
I definitely wanna try that on my natural hair...
kinda off topic-you and Southern Tease look similar from back...pretty close in skin tone, and even the shape of your arms look similar.
don't mind me...i'm always noticing random things. :look:

mrsjohnson75

I enjoyed the video and I'm going to try this on my transitioning hair. Wish me luck because I'll need it ...lol :)

Mz.MoMo5235

I CANT DO IT!!! :( i dont think i'm coordinated enough. my bottom bun got all knotted and my top bun the ends wouldnt stay tucked... lol

Reecie

I love it!! Thanks so much for posting!!
I definitely wanna try that on my natural hair...
kinda off topic-you and Southern Tease look similar from back...pretty close in skin tone, and even the shape of your arms look similar.
don't mind me...i'm always noticing random things. :look:

Interesting. I will have to watch one of her videos again. When you try your "natural" style bun, I would love to see how it turns out!!:grin:

MA2010

Thanks so much! I loved it. So easy to do. I don't have all that hair and length but I will try anyways :)

It really is a beautiful style!!!!

Reecie

Reecie that was a very thorough and detailed video!
Thanks.

Thanks girlie. That is why it took SOOO long for me to do a tutorial. I really wanted to do it right without leaving any questions to the viewers. I wanted it extremely thorough. I hate watching videos that leave more questions than answers, or they don't show you how much product they used, etc.

I appreciate you noticing my effort in detail. :yep:

Last edited:

AnitaTheLengths

Thanks Reecie! I am so gonna try this! I do a variation of your double bun with two clips in a weird sorta double french roll but it always falls. Thanks again for sharing!