Reecie's Airdried Double-Bun YouTube Tutorial

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I love it!! Thanks so much for posting!!
I definitely wanna try that on my natural hair...
kinda off topic-you and Southern Tease look similar from back...pretty close in skin tone, and even the shape of your arms look similar.
don't mind me...i'm always noticing random things. :look:

YEP!! She's the first thing I think of when I see Reecie from behind. Gorgeous hair and spirit!!! :yep:

Desarae

I loved the tutorial. I thought it was very thorough.

I love how you showed the way you condition and apply your products and the amount you apply. It's helpful to me to see how people handle thier hair and how to effectively disturbute the product through the hair and ends.

Reecie

I CANT DO IT!!! :( i dont think i'm coordinated enough. my bottom bun got all knotted and my top bun the ends wouldnt stay tucked... lol

Girl,

What can't you do? Did you detangle your hair in the shower or while airdrying? Let me know what you need help with. I would love to see pics...:grin::grin:

Jewell

Beautiful style in your sig pic! Thanks for the vid, I am gonna check it out and try this style the next time I undo my braids!

RavingBeauty

Very cute! I just tried it on my already dry hair (wet wrapped it last night and slept on it) and it looks awesome. My hair is a few inches shorter so I just moved the bottom bun up higher and it worked out just fine. Didn't curl the front, just left a piece out and swooped it into the bun. This is def my new favorite style. Thank you so much!

theprototype

REECIE!

I tried it today. At first, I wasn't sure I could pull it off. I was scared it looked childish on me. But I got used to it, and loved it. Thanks so much!

Reecie

REECIE!

I tried it today. At first, I wasn't sure I could pull it off. I was scared it looked childish on me. But I got used to it, and loved it. Thanks so much!

Wow girl! :blush3::blush3: I love it! and just think.... with more practice and it will look even better than when you first attempted the look.

:trampolin:trampolin So cute!!!!