Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up???

iLurk

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

17 weeks.

18 more

danysedai

Re: Relaxed Heads: How many weeks post relaxer are you and when is your next touch up

Self-relaxed on Saturday at 16 weeks. I'm almost BSL again.

Nayeli

7 weeks today. Finding short hairs around my hairline and hoping it's not new breakage.

WaistLengthDreams

2 weeks post relaxer with 10 weeks to go. 12 week stretches have really been agreeing with my hair.

mshoneyfly

9 weeks post texturizer. Will DIY on Sunday on the upcoming long weekend. My fine hair is growing in stronger, thicker and healthier lately so I've been cutting my stretches short in hopes of retaining more.

I LOVE this HHJ!!

Pennefeather

Relaxing Monday, Presidents' Day. The plan was to do this next week, but too many things have popped up.

I'm wondering if it is possible to use Kalpi Tone w conditioner following my relaxer.

Rozlewis

18 weeks. Yes. I made it. I will be relaxing this coming Friday.

sunnieb

Pennefeather It's a 50/50 chance Imma relax on Presidents day too.

For once, we don't have any plans and I'll be 16 weeks post. That's good enough for me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

sunnieb

16 weeks post today......might relax tomorrow

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay

Congrats Rozlewis!!! Did you start wearing your wigs? I know this isn't the wig thread but I'm too lazy to ask the question there. :giggle:

Rozlewis

Congrats Rozlewis!!! Did you start wearing your wigs? I know this isn't the wig thread but I'm too lazy to ask the question there. :giggle:

Hey divachyk,

Congrats on your long stretch. 18 weeks is my longest stretch so far. I have not worn any of my wigs. I have actually sold 3 of them and I still have 2 left.

I will be relaxing on Friday and I can't wait.

divachyk

TY!! Rozlewis...that's awesome re: your stretch. We're all dong new and exciting things with our hair. Re: your wigs....do you plan to wear the 2 or will you sell them also?

Evolving78

2 weeks and two days post. I'm washing today. I'm going to tension dry on cool and bun. I will wash my hair again Thursday and use some heat.

Nayeli

8 weeks today. My vitamin combo had me pulling out the super moisturizer last night. Had planned 12 weeks, but I'll just go until my hair starts getting beyond my control.

naturalagain2

I'm currently 19 weeks post. I'm in braids and don't plan on relaxing til about the first week in April.

Rozlewis

TY!! Rozlewis...that's awesome re: your stretch. We're all dong new and exciting things with our hair. Re: your wigs....do you plan to wear the 2 or will you sell them also?

Thanks divachyk

I will probably sell the wigs at some point. They are never worn and human hair good quality wigs. This last one I purchased is a kinky straight wig but it has more kink than I realized. I haven't even tried it on yet. If I decide to sell would you be interested?

divachyk

Thanks divachyk

I will probably sell the wigs at some point. They are never worn and human hair good quality wigs. This last one I purchased is a kinky straight wig but it has more kink than I realized. I haven't even tried it on yet. If I decide to sell would you be interested?

Rozlewis, PM me the deets and I'll give it some thought. I have a ton of wigs and I really shouldn't but let me see what you're working with should you decide and I'll go from there.

Lilmama1011

About to relax right now, I can't wait to compare the pics of growth. My front is a inch longer and most likely I will even it out

mezzogirl

I am two weeks 3 days post. I used Affirm FiberGuard Normal Creme Relaxer.
I usually do half and half parting from ear to ear and doing the front half first. This time I parted straight down the middle.
I have never used Affirm and have to say, I'm in love. I didn't have a problem straightening my resistant new growth and my hair has not had the dryness I usually have after a relaxer.

I will relax again on April 4, 2015 using my new love Affirm FiberGuard. :heart:

lavaflow99

In search of the next vacation

3 weeks 4 days post. Not sure when I will relax next. I usually stretch til 16 weeks but my last stretch (against my will) was 27 weeks and was actually quite manageable.

Rozlewis

One day post relaxer. When I relax I will flat iron my hair so that I can trim the ends. I have to tell you, I really don't like having my hair so straight. I will be co-washing on Wednesday.