**roller setting with Keratin treatments**

nomoweavesfome

I know it's probably too early to tell, but is anybody doing rollersets after treatments like after 1st, 2nd or 3rd wash? If so, how is it coming out and how does the hair feel?

Dove56

I just did one yesterday. I've had the BKT one week ago yesterday. I took pictures of my hair in rollers, and after the rollerset. I wrapped it last night and just took it down. I will post pictures in my Fokti. :)

Dove56

I just updated my Fotki with pictures of my rollerset. I used Revlon Lottabody (1 cup water, 1/4 cup Lottabody) and Chi Silk Infusion. I did this yesterday, so I wrapped my hair and brushed out my hair with a paddle brush. I add a VERY small amount of Sabino Moisture Block and a couple of drops of Morroccan Oil.

JayAnn0513

I make 30 look good!
I just updated my Fotki with pictures of my rollerset. I used Revlon Lottabody (1 cup water, 1/4 cup Lottabody) and Chi Silk Infusion. I did this yesterday, so I wrapped my hair and brushed out my hair with a paddle brush. I add a VERY small amount of Sabino Moisture Block and a couple of drops of Morroccan Oil.

That's one BLINGING ROLLERSET!:grin:

sheba1

I'm in the middle of a roller set on my 4 a/b hair right now. I had my 2nd bkt two days ago. Today was my 1st wash for that bkt and I was inspired to try a roller set! I took pics of how smooth my hair got on the rollers. It's only my second roller set ever. To give you some idea of just how not smooth my first roller set was on natural hair (pre bkt) here is a pic.

blown roots 001.JPG

Here's what my silk wrap turned out like pre bkt :ohwell:

blown roots 003.JPG

Anyhow, made lemonade and had a lovely flat iron
blown roots 010.JPG

I have no idea what to expect when I take my rollers out in the morning. I can hardly wait to have the comparison. I can already see that I was able to get my hair much smoother on the roller with ease. My hope is that I can get my hair straight either without a flat iron, at all or low heat on roots only and silk wrap. Wish me luck! Let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

Oh, pics are in my fotki already of my wet hair after 1st wash of 2nd treatment and my hair on the rollers. http://public.fotki.com/sheba1/brazilian-keratin-t-1/

sheba1

Took my rollers down! My hair looks so smooth ans springy after the roller set!

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

Pulled the curls apart on one here:

IMG_0139.JPG

I moisturized, oiled and silk wrapped. I skipped flat ironing or blowing out my roots... not sure if that's going to come back to bite me! lol I went under the dryer for 10 minutes. I did it a little differently because I knew I didn't plan to unwrap my hair right away. I wrapped my hair with a scarf, covered with the plastic wrap, sat under the dryer and then took the plastic wrap off, leaving the scarf. I'll take my hair down sometime today and come back and post more pics!

sheba1

I'm so excited. It came out much smoother than I thought possible. My silk wrap results are below. Keep in mind I am 4a/b and I used no direct heat.

Smiling because all the hard work paid off :)
15 silk wrapped.JPG

Lots of body and shrinkage

16 silk wrapped.JPG