S-curl combined w/ Tangle Teezer - So easy to detangle daughter hair

mami2010

My daughter (3 years old) has curly hair. Her hair gets tangled very easily. In the past it wasn't so easy to detangle her hair. I hated when it was time to comb her hair because of all the tangles. I have been using S-Curl activator and the tangle teezer to detangle for the past month. These two things combined together makes me love combing and detangling her hair twice a day now without her fighting me back. S-curl is a great detangle and moisturizer. The tangle teezer just glides right through her hair. I'm so excited!

How do you detangle your daughter hair?

Attachments

• 2011 pics 1178.jpg
    2011 pics 1178.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4018.jpg
    IMG_4018.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4023.JPG
    IMG_4023.JPG
    246.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 2011 pics 1236.JPG
    2011 pics 1236.JPG
    497.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 2011 pics 1176.jpg
    2011 pics 1176.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

BraunSugar

Your DD has beautiful hair! I use both & have gotten very good results! I hope it continues to work for you!

Fhrizzball

Be on the lookout for splits and/or breakage with the TT but I'm glad it's working out for you. Her hair is lovely.

Cherokee-n-Black

My daughter (3 years old) has curly hair. Her hair gets tangled very easily. In the past it wasn't so easy to detangle her hair. I hated when it was time to comb her hair because of all the tangles. I have been using S-Curl activator and the tangle teezer to detangle for the past month. These two things combined together makes me love combing and detangling her hair twice a day now without her fighting me back. S-curl is a great detangle and moisturizer. The tangle teezer just glides right through her hair. I'm so excited!

What a cutie patootie! I really like the last look with the shirly temple curl ponytails. How did you do those? Her hair looks really similar to my DD, but slightly looser curl. Looks like her hair is growing in the same way too. If I showed you a pic of my DD from behind with wet hair in a pull-up, you'd be having deja vu, just like I did when I saw your pics. Question: do you wet the hair with water before the S-curl, or just spray the s-curl on?

mami2010

What a cutie patootie! I really like the last look with the shirly temple curl ponytails. How did you do those? Her hair looks really similar to my DD, but slightly looser curl. Looks like her hair is growing in the same way too. If I showed you a pic of my DD from behind with wet hair in a pull-up, you'd be having deja vu, just like I did when I saw your pics. Question: do you wet the hair with water before the S-curl, or just spray the s-curl on?

I spin her hair with my finger in a spiral to get it like that and it just bounces in to the spiral curl. How do u usually detangle your DD hair? Any pics? I do wet it before sometimes but it is not necessary.

MzRhonda

Mane n Tail Detangler is also good with the Tangle Teezer. I'll have to try S-Curl I think I have some here at the house.

mami2010

I ran into your blog today and see the pics of your DD hair. It is so gorgeous. It looks exactly like the same head of hair from the back as my DD. Cute! I try to put plastic cap on my DD hair but she will not allow that yet.