May 2017 What Did You Buy This Week?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
IDK, but the claim to color hair easier than henna makes me wary. What is really going on and what chemicals are they sneaking in there?

Lipstick Alley reviews of the coloring product are full of complaints. They feel natural coloring doesn't fully cover or last as long.

The chelating shampoo contains a chelating ingredient. I hope the company isn't lying about its products' ingredients!!!

nysister

I bought more Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter (4). That makes about 8 or 9 this month. I love it and there have been quite a few sales to take advantage of.

I also picked up 6 L'Oreal 5 Minute repair that mix with JBCO and leave in for a half an hour.

nysister

:D
How are those two? Do you find they help seal in moisture well? I've been wanting to try but the HHB works so well for me I just keep ordering that.

I even gave some away today to someone who liked my hair and was looking for a new routine.

@nysister
Imma hafta' look at this based on your review. :goodpost:

I've been getting the Mimosa Hair Honey and the Marguerite's Magic, but have never purchased the Healthy Hair Butter.

Definitely will look at this one for my Heavy Sealing project.:yep:

SheWalks

Went to Hue natural hair affair today. Weren't many great sales soultanicals & obia had the best discounts. 3 products for $20. I managed to snag the items I wanted from them. But no backups as they were all out.

Soultanicals
Mama says rock you out Twist butter
Slip N Slide knot proof hair glide
Master hair cleanse detox

Butter+nectar
Navy Satin pillowcase

Enternally In amber
Afro pick

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Almost purchased new-to-me Hairobics products. Very unique ingredients lists.

But I don't know when I'd have time to trial them before Abena's yearlong hair growth study kicks off, and I won't be trialing during the growth study. I feel any products I got could potentially spoil before I could get to them.​

Current Hairobics sale/discount details discussed here: https://longhaircareforum.com/threa...nking-out-loud.541651/page-1239#post-23916917

OhTall1

Eden Body Works Curl Defining Creme - I've used the pudding souffle before. Hopefully I'll like this too.
Chagrin Valley butter bar conditioning shampoo scrap sack

Neomorph

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Kinky Curly Come Clean
- I bought a trial size version a while back and loved it so this month I bought the full sized version. My hair regimen is slowly being taken over by Kinky-Curly products (first it was the leave in, then the gel, now the shampoo). :look:

Alikay Naturals Honey Sage DC- Since Shea Moisture is cancelled, I'm looking to see if I can find a replacement for the SM Manuka Honey DC since my hair seems to love Honey as an ingredient...

Tropic Isle Living Lavender JBCO

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@gorgeoushair
No. I have the Mimosa and Marguerite's Magic.

Picking up HHB to try tho'. All of them are fairly cheap. Easy accessible. And I don't mind using a lot of it for Heavy Sealing.

Most of all, it takes the burden off my other (more expensive) handmade naturals that I hafta' order online.

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
2X Wetline Extreme Gel - HG gel
Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner - trial
Silicon Mix - trial
Hawaiian Silky Gel Activator - trial

5X CD Hair Milk Set, bought this for the cleansing conditioner which is a forever bae unless they try it and discontinue. Best cowash ever made don't @ me :laugh:

I've been very strict with my hair purchases lately but this was much needed :rolleyes:

nysister

Oh I'm glad! Thank you for your suggestions as well! :rose:I'm looking forward to trying them!:love2:

My name is NYsis and I have a Carol's Daughter problem.

I just ordered the Mimosa Hair Honey and Marguerite's Magic as well as more Healthy Hair Butter. Okay that's it. I'm done, I will not order any HHB during June...that's what I'm telling myself anyway. It's the sales! The sales get me every time!