L.A.C.E. Supreme Hair Butter
Hairveda's Acai Phyto Berry Conditioner
Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair Deep Conditioner
Koils By Nature ACV Rinse
Claudie's Salve
Jessicurl's Weekly Deep Treatment
Mission:Condition's Honey & Marshmallow DC'er

Neutral:
Elucence Moisture Repair (won't be a repurchase)

Desert Skye

Miss:

Africa's pride Shea butter miracle leave-in

This stuff was not moisturizing enough for my hair to be used as a leave in after washing. It is too light. But I found it will be pretty good to use as a moisturizer at night.

PJaye

HIT: Bobeam Revive conditoner i think I have the Lemongrass which smells nice, but may be strong to those sensitive to scents. Awesome DC, smooth, soft, moisturized hair. I have several in my stash and ordered 3 more :look:

The Peppermint version of this DC is amazing, too. I unabashedly have 7 jars in my possession and I'm looking to purchase several more before the current sale promotion ends.

curlyhersheygirl

Continues hits
APB's refresher, liquid LI and hair pudding.
NG's sweet plantain

New Hits
ST's monoi bamboo refresher and strawberry coils enhancer. These are very moisturizing and you don't need a lot.
APB's bamboo and algae and cherry berry bling conditioners. OMG these are so good, I need to rethink my HG list.

caliscurls

Hit: Bekura Java Bean & Honey Smoothing Balm

I would consider this to be a styler. Over the past few days I've been using it to tame my 2 week old loose twists which have major frizz. It does the job. Honestly I could go another week or so without redoing the twists because this Balm works so well. The only reason that won't happen is because my edges are fine and will start to matt up at the base. The scent is warm like a dark roasted coffee and while thick, it goes on and spreads easily. It leaves my hair feeling soft; there's no waxy build up or greasy feeling. It would probably perform well sealing in twists outs as well.

CodeRed

Hit: Relaxer and a nice bob cut. My hair is shorter than I want it to be but looks much, much better. Also, me and my hair dresser based my scalp so well that the relaxer felt like a conditioner. I didn't even feel it on my head :lol: I based my scalp with butter the night before, then woke up before the appointment and based it with grease. She looked at my scalp and based it again. I felt like a greased pig :lol: Even with all that butter/mineral oil/grease going on my hair still came out pin straight.

Miss: Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque making my freshly relaxed hair hard :/ I really liked it before. Not sure what happened.

Hit: Olive oil. I know everyone in the world uses it all the time on their hair but the last time I did it made my hair too oily because I used it incorrectly (I put it about a cup of it on my head and tried to conditioner wash it out :lol:). Now I use it, with my essential oils, and leave it on my head for 12 hours, shampoo (makes the shampoo less harsh) and deep condition. I like it.

Hit: Shampooing once a week after soaking hair in oil. My hair doesn't like shampoo but this makes it so much more gentle. Since I'm going to do salon/regular conditioners from now on (with all the "bad" stuff in them) I'm going to have to shampoo and this process makes my hair feel better.

Continued hits:

- Shea Moisture Kids Detangler
- Co-washing
- Oiling hair/scalp
- Steaming
- Using up my stash

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH

I am sorry to hear that the MD Hemp and Aloe did not work for you. It works like a charm for me. It seems to coat the hair at first but then it melts into my strands.

Yeah @Rozlewis I remember hearing how you said it worked for you. For me, it is wa to thick which is okay but I at least expect it to soften my strands. It didn't even do that.

I'm no longer experiment DCing lol...

Babygrowth

Hits:
Mielle Organics Mint Almond oil
APB Green Powerhouse oil
SSI green tea coconut hair milk (the second try)
APB Ayurvedic hair cream:2inlove:
SSI Marshmallow Herbal Cream- seriously why am I just ordering this stuff. Magic in a jar
APB tea rinses
SSI jojoba hemp shampoo
Shampooing in 4 sections
SSI Riche Moisture masque- love at first application
APB Hair and Body Butta!

Continued/new hit:
Naturelle Grow MR DC had my hair laid like a relaxer HG status!

Meh: SSI Bluebery cowash
Complete miss: Naturelle Grow Soft and Silky- wish I could send it back.

Last edited:

kupenda

Continued Hit
- Oyin Whipped Pudding. Works wonders during the summer. But in the winter? No sir
-Oyin pomades. I always get people asking me if I had pancakes for breakfast
-Darcy's Shea Butter moisturizer for twistouts/detangling

Miss
-My hair laziness

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Hits:

Tresemme Perfectly (un)done Conditioner. Great detangler.

My DIY unpetroleum jelly and pomade. They are cheap, easy to make, and more effective than the stuff I bought previously.

My regimen. My hair is in great shape, stays moisturized, and looks good. For the first time I have no need to experiment or try new things. Boring, but satisfying.

NaturallyATLPCH

Miss: Marie Dean Aloe and Hemp Conditioner
Tried as a DC and a prepoo. Not sure how I will use it up, but I'm tired of continuing to abuse my hair to use something up. I'm going to give it away

Hit: APB Hair Creams
Okay so I layered it with a gel for extra hold for my usual twist outs. The initial application was like eh, I'm not sure. But when I took my twists down, I had the most moisturized, pliable, firm, shiny twist out. These creams are definite staples.

Hit: APB Hair Lotion
Nice soft hair, great slip. However, the creams have surpassed them as far as my hair's needs,