September 21,22,23....What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Care Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beautiful Ladies of LHCF. You Ladies are so Amazing!

WOW! Fall is fast approaching and 2012 is about to wind up.

And We've had a Great Hair Year!

So, what are YOU Doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair?

Here's what I'm doing:
Cowash tomorrow a.m. with Hydroquench Systems "Go Deep"
Do a quick Reconstruct with Nexxus Keraphix
Do AE Garlic Under Saran Wrap 2 Plastic Caps under my wig at work:look:

Come home and Steam with Jasmine's Hibiscus DC'er
Do a ACV Rinse
Do a Tea Rinse leave it in and apply Leave-In
Dry under Dryer

And You??????

WendellaWoody

I'm "brewing" a batch of henna as I type, and I plan on applying it tomorrow morning, will leave it on for 6 hours, then rinse with V05, and DC with steam, then leave it in overnight. Will pretty much DC (in a bun) for the majority of the weekend to combat the dryness of the henna, and will likely roller set on Sunday.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
WendellaWoody

Thanks for that tip. I may start doing that as well. :yep:

After Steaming, Leave the DC'er on Overnight or for several hours afterwards w/o rinsing.

Great Tip & Regimen Tweak.

I'll let you know how I like it.:grin:

youwillrise

friday - wash, finger detangle, get dc in for overnight session
saturday - rinse dc, LOC moisturize, let dry
sunday - style in 8 to 10 large, loose twists and pin them back

gonna go to the store and pick up some new hair stuff (conditioner & some hair accessories)

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
I'm in love with my hair again so I'm going to be really good to her:yep:

Will steam, Delightfully delicious DC, tea rinse, oil rinse and whatever else I can think up:grin:

Last edited:

lamaria211

Wen MC overnight on damp hair (saat-sun)
sun- rinse wen then protein condition with Roux Mendex for 10 minutes
rinse Roux and Deep condition with a mix of Nexxus Hemectress, Roux PC, oils, honey and glycerin for 5 hrs one hr using heating cap. rinse apply leave in and air dry

WendellaWoody

Been hennaing since 8am...have another 2.5 hours to go. Made a mix of Jamila henna, aloe vera powder, and a bit of grapeseed oil after the dye released. So far so good...

MsDee14

Henna/Indigo/Twists!

Already mixed the Henna and will apply after the gym..keep on overnight then do the indigo in the AM.

IronButterfly

Doing my henndigo right now. Will rinse in six hours and deep condish (not sure which one of my delish-io condishes I want to use), then going to band my hair overnight to stretch that godforsaken crown.:grin:

sckri23

Dcing right now. Gonna use my instyler for the first time in months for my great grandfather's birthday tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Do an overnight henna tonight. DC tomorrow, with PBN Smoothie. Throw in some twists on Sunday.

mschristine

Woke up wanting to straighten and trim. So protein on dry hair done, shampoo done, currently deep conditioning. I'll straighten later on today, trim and wear it out just to cowash on Sunday..:)

claud-uk

* Doing a WGO + Cholesterol pre-poo tonight overnight.
* Co-wash tomorrow morning with CON AO con.
* Spritz with Lustrasilk Porosity Control, leave for 5 mins.
* Aphogee 2 Min to lengths and Vatika Egg Protein to ends (mix both with a tiny bit of coconut oil), wrap in saran and under heatcap for at least 15 mins.
* DC with Beautiful Textures Rapid DC, under heat for one hour.
* DDDC overnight with CON AO + Queen Helene Cholesterol + AVG + Glycerine + Castor Oil.

knjsavy

Hot oil treatment - overnight fri to sat
co wash with wen and shea moisture products for a nice head of curls curls and more curls

sun after church gonna deep condition - dont know with what yet

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Overnight DC with my MT Mix
Going to co-cleanse with Wen Fig right now
Going to air dry, instead of blowing the roots dry since I just texturized

Think I might just henna soon...need a strength boost, just to be on the safe side.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Did a Delightful Delicious DC today. Brought out my avg and saa:lick: Just cowashed it out with a tea rinse, oil rinse and tea mixed with avj rinse. My hair and I are VERY happy:yep:

sunnieb

I didn't dc last week, so I did an extra long session tonight. I clarified, shampooed, and put some Nexxus Humectress on and let it sit for an hour. I'm dc'ing under my hooded dryer right now. Will rinse and airdry in a few.

Sent from my SGPT12 using LHCF