September 14,15,16...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
To some of the most Beautiful, Smart, Talented, Creative Sexiest Women on the Planet - Happy Weekend.:grin:

All the LHCF Ladies Got in Going On! Both On & Off the Computer:lol:

So What are YOU doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair???

Okay, so here's what I'm doing........

Tonight:
Overnight Oil Soak with Trigger Growth Elixir under Saran Wrap & Plastic Caps

Cowash in the a.m. with Kyra's Ultimate Hydrating Hemp

Do an Alter Ego Garlic Treatment under my Wig (at work)

Come home and Steam with Jasmine's Bath & Beauty Hibiscus DC'er in: Tahitian Treat.

Do a ACV Rinse

Tea Rinse with Nettle & Horsetail

Apply Leave-In & Dry under Dryer

And YOU???????????????

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
My hair is in NEED of a wash. But I don't have time for my usual extended wash routine. Maybe I should do a quick cowash tonight....and then on Sunday do my usual - wash, DC (steam), updo, blah blah. :scratchch

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Taking out my braids :yawn: it's time. I look rough :perplexed:

I have not picked out my products yet, thinking bout some BASK. I'll report back when I have a solid plan

DominicanBrazilian82

Co-wash late tonight (basically tomorrow) with Aphogee 2 Min, DC with AE Garlic Mask, Airdry 80%, MN application, Flexi set.

Full Wash Sunday with Cream of Nature Argan Oil Sulfate Free Moisture and Shine Shampoo (first use), DC with La Bomba, Air Dry and Flat Iron.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

chebaby

all i know so far is i will be doing a scalp oil treatment with trigga lite. and steaming with something but i dont know what.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair said:
Golden75

Yeah G, Report back and give us the run-down. I still have not purchased any b.a.s.k. products.:sad:

*i can't beweave it*:look:

IDareT'sHair - :lachen: me either!

Preliminary plan :look: poo w/ elucence moisture acidifying as my clarifier, DC w/heat cap with BASK Coco whatever. I only have a sample, so I hope it's enough. Rinse, then apply YAM w/ steamer. I read YAM worked better after coco DC.

JJamiah

I washed this morning with WEN Fig and Vanilla Mint, Nexus Emergencies treatment, air dried and got my hair cornrowed up for the next 3 weeks. Yay!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

lamaria211

Friday and Saturday just moisturizing and sealing on Sunday I'm gonna us Wen MC on dry hair for about an hr then DC with nexxus humectress (old formula silver top) for at least 5 hrs no heat add leave in probably open Ganier then seal and bun

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
- :lachen: me either!

Preliminary plan :look: poo w/ elucence moisture acidifying as my clarifier, DC w/heat cap with BASK Coco whatever. I only have a sample, so I hope it's enough. Rinse, then apply YAM w/ steamer. I read YAM worked better after coco DC.

@Golden75

Hush!:blush: You went there.:ohwell: (no b.a.s.k. in the stash)

Love this 'Poo. And you know I'm not 'into' Shampoo. But this one is really good.

McQuay30

Bentonite treatment with a dc with sheamoisture raw restoration condition with 30 minutes of heat and overnight, than apply kccc in the am and see how it goes.

carameldimples

Oil pre-poo, hopefully all day DC, wash the seal and maybe braid up or twist - not sure

This sounds exactly like my plans this weekend for me and my girls, lol. Plan to oil prepoo w/ EVCO overnight tonight, wash then protein followed by moisture DC overnight into Sunday. Sunday I will rinse out DC, air dry partially, M&S and two strand them up for the week. For the most part I will keep the twists in buns and ponies.

SherylsTresses

Friday and Saturday:
Wash N Go using Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Sunday:
Clarify with Aubrey Organics Green Tea
Protein treatment with Giovanni 50:50/EVOO/egg yolk for one hour
Cowash with Curl Junkie Argan & Olive Oil Daily Conditioner :lick:
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave-in/EVOO (maybe skip this step)
Airdry into a bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

caliscurls

Going to take my time and enjoy pampering my hair tonight
- pre-poo with tea/garlic/AVJ
- co-wash with trader joes tingle treat
- protein treatment with egg, mayo, SAA, wheat germ oil, and maybe a little MegaTek
- deep condition with silicon mix bamboo...will be my first time, just finished a container of the regular one
- oil rinse
- co-wash
- final rinse with porosity control, another new item
- spritz with homemade leave in, seal with JBCO
- air dry with scarf in a bun

Saturday - might try to put some curls in with my steam rollers

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
A steam session with a concoction of a delightful DC not sure with what yet.
Tea in abundance in dc, cowash and styling
Aryuvedic powders in rinse
Oil rinse and maybe an overnight oil treatment to my scalp (just because)
Keep myself true to my personal no length check challenge:yep:

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
pre-poo last night with steam, color, wash, shampoo, protein and deep condition today. style tomorrow

itismehmmkay

Happy Weekend to you! :) I plan to go get a trim today and see if can clean up the back and make it into a tail. Then just wash my hair make sure it's styled real good.

nemi95

I'm going to co-wash, then DC tonight. I'm in Los Angeles and its 100 degrees, so swimming on Sat, another DC Sat night and braidouts.

30something

Co washed my mini twist today with Trader Joe's Nourish spa
Will clean with Hair one and deep condition my mini twist with Lustrasilk Shea butter cholesterol conditioner.

WendellaWoody

Hey ladies! Your hair plans sound great!

Right now I'm doing a henna treatment..will leave on for 6 hours. For the last 45 mins I plan to steam with the henna still on my hair. Then, rinse like there's no tomorrow, and do a deep moisturizing condish with steam and then leave it in over-night.

Will deep condish most of tomorrow until I rinse it out for my weekly roller-set. Then dry under hooded dryer under the COOL setting, and voila!

Have a great weekend!