Setting Examples For Others!!! WWJD? We Must be Like Christ!!!

CosmopolitanChic

A bunch of random thoughts,lol, Here goes:

I have been a lurker in the Christian Forum for awhile. This is my opinion and I don't mean to step on anyone's toes.

I am not here for judgment and baptism by fire. Been there done that and have received that:grin:

I always try to go by the mantra of WWJD? I have been saved since the tender age of 13. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. My Christian journey has included different denominations as I searched for something, peace, understanding?. I was born a baptist, received the holy ghost in a pentecoastal church at 13yo. I became a member of the COGIC church in my early twenties. Then became a member of COC about 10 years later.

I realized that denominations are nametags only. My Lord, and his son Jesus looks at the heart only. I am now non denomination and will remain so, even if I am sitting in and a member of a denominational church.

This has been heavy on my heart for awhile. I came into this forum about 2 weeks ago. A young lady said she had not been to church in awhile, and she proceeded to tell why. Some of you practically ran this lady out of the thread. She merely stated why she had not been to church. After some of you said what you had to say, she said she would not be back into this forum.

Why? Do you know how many people feel this way? I know some Christians that feel that way. WE are to be about our Father's business and uplift those that are brokenhearted. That thread should have been to encourage her to get back into church. I feel that sometimes because of the comments we say and the things we do, we can be the cause for some people leaving the church altogether. I believe IT IS NOT OUR PLACE TO CONDEMN. We have no lake of fire, we have no Book of life. We are to love, admonish , and accept with love. This lady was obviously brokenhearted.

"Be not deceived God is not mocked...Some of us including me, mock him on a daily basis. No one is perfect in church or anywhere else. If we were/are so perfect, God would have no use for us, you would be sitting in your heavenly home.

Everything that we do and say, God should get the glory. We should not expect or recieve any. It is God and God alone.

I hope that someone will pm that young lady and apologize to her. Lets be about doing our Father's business. None of us are perfect, but I never confess to be. YOur light should shine through. Even in your posts.

I love each and everyone of you. God is so good. What a wonderful gift that he gave us, his wonderful son JESUS CHRIST. Who gives us unconditional love, who is our protector, who sits on the right hand of the Father defending those that love him and accepted him. Who blocks Satan's darts that he meant for evil. God is an awesome God.

People talk about other gods, but I know of no God in history that sent his own son in human form as a sacrificial lamb for his subjects, so that they may have eternal life. Thats why he is the "KING OF KINGS".

Glory to his name...Praise be to God. Please have a blessed and good week...Lord you are so worthy of the praise, Jehovah Jireh, El Shaddi..."one in one you're still the same , by the power of your name"
Lord we love you!!

Blessings:grin::grouphug:

pookaloo83

A bunch of random thoughts,lol, Here goes:

I have been a lurker in the Christian Forum for awhile. This is my opinion and I don't mean to step on anyone's toes.

I am not here for judgment and baptism by fire. Been there done that and have received that:grin:

I always try to go by the mantra of WWJD? I have been saved since the tender age of 13. I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. My Christian journey has included different denominations as I searched for something, peace, understanding?. I was born a baptist, received the holy ghost in a pentecoastal church at 13yo. I became a member of the COGIC church in my early twenties. Then became a member of COC about 10 years later.

I realized that denominations are nametags only. My Lord, and his son Jesus looks at the heart only. I am now non denomination and will remain so, even if I am sitting in and a member of a denominational church.

This has been heavy on my heart for awhile. I came into this forum about 2 weeks ago. A young lady said she had not been to church in awhile, and she proceeded to tell why. Some of you practically ran this lady out of the thread. She merely stated why she had not been to church. After some of you said what you had to say, she said she would not be back into this forum.

Why? Do you know how many people feel this way? I know some Christians that feel that way. WE are to be about our Father's business and uplift those that are brokenhearted. That thread should have been to encourage her to get back into church. I feel that sometimes because of the comments we say and the things we do, we can be the cause for some people leaving the church altogether. I believe IT IS NOT OUR PLACE TO CONDEMN. We have no lake of fire, we have no Book of life. We are to love, admonish , and accept with love. This lady was obviously brokenhearted.

"Be not deceived God is not mocked...Some of us including me, mock him on a daily basis. No one is perfect in church or anywhere else. If we were/are so perfect, God would have no use for us, you would be sitting in your heavenly home.

Everything that we do and say, God should get the glory. We should not expect or recieve any. It is God and God alone.

I hope that someone will pm that young lady and apologize to her. Lets be about doing our Father's business. None of us are perfect, but I never confess to be. YOur light should shine through. Even in your posts.

I love each and everyone of you. God is so good. What a wonderful gift that he gave us, his wonderful son JESUS CHRIST. Who gives us unconditional love, who is our protector, who sits on the right hand of the Father defending those that love him and accepted him. Who blocks Satan's darts that he meant for evil. God is an awesome God.

People talk about other gods, but I know of no God in history that sent his own son in human form as a sacrificial lamb for his subjects, so that they may have eternal life. Thats why he is the "KING OF KINGS".

Glory to his name...Praise be to God. Please have a blessed and good week...Lord you are so worthy of the praise, Jehovah Jireh, El Shaddi..."one in one you're still the same , by the power of your name"
Lord we love you!!

Blessings:grin::grouphug:

Nice Post! :yep:

yodie

OP, thanks for your post.

Off topic: Today is my last day posting for awhile. Too much going on and not enough peace. Some people push the envelope and others try to go around it.

OP, I'm not saying this in reference to the circumstance that you mentioned. I'm not even sure what that's about and I pray that young lady received the counsel that she needed from Jesus.

Jesus loved and he corrected folks. He had a Kingdom, not a democracy. At the end of the day, it should always come down to what the word says.

Be blessed.