Shea Growth And Retention Regimen 2018

Has Shea Butter 'got you'?

• Let me look over my investment portfolio and see if I have room for shea related stocks.

Votes: 21 12.8%
  • I've got 8 pounds in the house, I need to order me some more because I don't want to run out.

Votes: 29 17.7%
  • 1 Day without sealing my ends is just unthinkable.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • It works for me for now.

Votes: 45 27.4%
  • Nah, I can take it or leave it.

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Meh, I'm here for the posts.

Votes: 28 17.1%
  • That stuff just weighs down my hair. No thanks!

Votes: 17 10.4%

• Total voters

caribeandiva

Human being
I'm scared to say. I already made myself look bad by saying my pungent Shea was from it being close to nature, when in fact it was funky because it was made from rotten Shea nuts. So, Imma sit this one out!
You didn’t look bad. You’re on a huge learning curve alongside all of us. You took a risk and it didn’t pan out. When you know better you do better. Look at that. You’re human after all.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Inspired by this thread I think I’m gonna start making some Shea body butters too!! I need glowing, tight, even skin tone all over my body too. I’m out of lotion so I might as well. Y’all done created a monster...
@caribeandiva
I plan to start making my own too! :grin:

I was going to buy a "Base" and scent it but after seeing that Beautiful African Skin, I may just gone & use SB and whip up some for skin.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Sad to report, even Lavender Oil was NO MATCH for Neem.:nono:

Lavender is the Skrongest Fra.grance Oil I have it my stash,:strong: yet, it, could not cover up the scent of Neem.:barf:

I'm not crazy about the smell of Lavender either.:ohwell:

So, making additional batches of SB w/Neem Oil & Powder will definitely be far & few between.:badidea:

jennex

:ohwell:
I don't remember if this has been posted or not but Shea Butter can be found here https://www.cleopatraschoice.com/ooa-0043.html in 1, 2 10, 20, 40, 60, and 100 pounds ladies. I never purchased anything from here before but options are always good, plus the reviews are extremely compelling.

The one in the link I provided is an ivory color one and I know @Chicoro mentioned getting the ivory one.

I am going to subscribe now for their email notifications just in case they have sales offered. Plus the price is not bad at all.

They even have essential oils @IDareT'sHair here - https://www.cleopatraschoice.com/kit-0022.html. Scroll down to check out the description and ways to use the oils.

They even have argan and rosehips oil - Whoa mama!

Here's the link to Grade A Shea butter here:
https://www.cleopatraschoice.com/clc-0002.html

Happy shopping ladies.

I ordered 2 lbs of the yellow. Not that I need anymore shea butter! I think I'm addicted :ohwell:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Sad to report, even Lavender Oil was NO MATCH for Neem.:nono:

Lavender is the Skrongest Fra.grance Oil I have it my stash,:strong: yet, it, could not cover up the scent of Neem.:barf:

I'm not crazy about the smell of Lavender either.:ohwell:

So, making additional batches of SB w/Neem Oil & Powder will definitely be far & few between.:badidea:
Lawd Hammercy! They done turned you into a mix-tress :thud:

Now, I need to catch up and read this entire thread and see what y'all are up to in here.

Aggie

Lawd Hammercy! They done turned you into a mix-tress :thud:

Now, I need to catch up and read this entire thread and see what y'all are up to in here.
Don't do it @MileHighDiva, Save yourself, I beg you. If you trod these waters, you will not be able to get out. You've been warned :spinning:.

I can't get out no matter how hard I try :abducted:. But seriously though, it's so fun in here with all the GIFs and errytang!

Aggie

Why not use the one you make for your hair on your body too?
This is what I'm doing. The batch I made for my friend's eczema smells so good - smells like the calendula oil coming through nicely, I kept some for myself and I'm using it all over my body, especially on my neck, bum and jugs :lol:.

Calendula is awesome and extremely beneficial in facial concoctions, minimizing wrinkles and dry skin. It's a keeper. I need to mix something especially for my face next - with some diy calendula oil.

I gave my friend her mixture just today by the way and she loves the texture on her skin and how it smells. I gave her 1.5 pounds of the mix. She kept smelling it on her hands - seems like she likes it a lot.

Last edited:

Aggie

What I’ve noticed so far about white Shea Butter is that it does absorb faster in my hair when I seal with it vs the yellow. My hair shrinks up faster with it. So Cleopatraschoice.com is absolutely right.
Nice review. Thanks for sharing @caribeandiva. I can't wait to use my white one. I think it would make an excellent butter for my face since it absorbs faster. This way I think it won't stay greasy looking for too long :look:.

Aggie

:ohwell:

I ordered 2 lbs of the yellow. Not that I need anymore shea butter! I think I'm addicted :ohwell:
Yeah thanks cause I needed it for my friend too :sekret:
What I’ve noticed so far about white Shea Butter is that it does absorb faster in my hair when I seal with it vs the yellow. My hair shrinks up faster with it. So Cleopatraschoice.com is absolutely right.
I just, I mean (cough, cough) my friend just bought from CPC using coupon code 24ONLY - Thanks @ElevatedEnergy:

Raw Organic Shea Butter - Unrefined - Ivory - Grade A Highest Quality 2 lbs

Gold Shea Butter 100% Organic,Unrefind & Raw - Grade A Highest Quality 2 lbs

Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil with Pump by goPURE Naturals - 4 oz

Sample - goPure Microdermabrasion Cream

Sample- goPure Vitamin C Moisturizer

Sample - goPure Enzyme Mask

I think I'm going to love this site a lot :yep:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
This is what I'm doing. The batch I made for my friend's eczema smells so good - smells like the calendula oil coming through nicely, I kept some for myself and I'm using it all over my body, especially on my neck, bum and jugs :lol:.

Calendula is awesome and extremely beneficial in facial concoctions, minimizing wrinkles and dry skin. It's a keeper. I need to mix something especially for my face next - with some diy calendula oil.

I gave my friend her mixture just today by the way and she loves the texture on her skin and how it smells. I gave her 1.5 pounds of the mix. She kept smelling it on her hands - seems like she likes it a lot.

I've been on a Calendula kick since April. It is so amazing for the skin...including the scalp. I'm currently using a Calendula soap and a Calendula lotion. I also started a Calendula infusion with avocado oil and I blended some of the petals down to a powder to add inside my next soap batch when I run out.

20180201_171925.jpg
(Funny you mentioned Calendula as I'm currently doing a write up on it and this is one of the pictures for it) LOL

Flowers are my absolute favorite to work with. They are beautiful to look at, smell divine and just about each part of it from the petals to the stem can be used for some sort of healing or cell rejuvenation. I mean...what more can you ask from Nature?! Roses too...I know you like those as well. I just started researching Honeysuckle and Jasmine too since they are growing in my yard. I plan on picking and drying them myself. We will see how that venture plays out.:giggle:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
I just, I mean (cough, cough) my friend just bought from CPC using coupon code 24ONLY - Thanks @ElevatedEnergy:

Raw Organic Shea Butter - Unrefined - Ivory - Grade A Highest Quality 2 lbs

Gold Shea Butter 100% Organic,Unrefind & Raw - Grade A Highest Quality 2 lbs

Rosehip Oil - 100% Pure Rosehip Seed Oil with Pump by goPURE Naturals - 4 oz

Sample - goPure Microdermabrasion Cream

Sample- goPure Vitamin C Moisturizer

Sample - goPure Enzyme Mask

I think I'm going to love this site a lot :yep:

I, I mean my friend, just ordered both Shea Butters from cleopatraschoice!! Thanks for the code @ElevatedEnergy

I have a "friend" :giggle: that ordered 10 pounds of the ivory Shea butter and a 4 ounce bottle of Argan oil. I tried to tell my "friend" that she didn't need anymore Shea butter but all she did was:ignore:me while her fingers slowly hit the submit payment button. She is currently in Shea jail :jail: and cannot make any more purchases until at least half of her Shea stash is used up. :lachen:

Aggie

I've been on a Calendula kick since April. It is so amazing for the skin...including the scalp. I'm currently using a Calendula soap and a Calendula lotion. I also started a Calendula infusion with avocado oil and I blended some of the petals down to a powder to add inside my next soap batch when I run out.

View attachment 423413
(Funny you mentioned Calendula as I'm currently doing a write up on it and this is one of the pictures for it) LOL

Flowers are my absolute favorite to work with. They are beautiful to look at, smell divine and just about each part of it from the petals to the stem can be used for some sort of healing or cell rejuvenation. I mean...what more can you ask from Nature?! Roses too...I know you like those as well. I just started researching Honeysuckle and Jasmine too since they are growing in my yard. I plan on picking and drying them myself. We will see how that venture plays out.:giggle:
Hey gurl. Yes I love this stuff and hopefully will be growing calendula in my yard soon myself. I'll have to look for Jasmine. My mom grew it years ago but it all died out.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Just in case anyone is interested, I have a referral link to cleopatraschoice.com and it is:

https://myaccount.cleopatraschoice.com/mod_myRewards/referralWelcome.php?referralCode=RKRXYC

So please use it for your purchases if you shop there. Thanks y'all.

It's about to be ON!
Cleopatrachoice site Pre- LHCF
Egypt-loot.jpg

Cleopatrachoice site Post- LHCF

tomb 3.jpg

Ya'll don't know how to buy just 1 item. You got to sweep through like locust and clean a place out.

Thus, stronger measures need to be put in place to keep some of you back, to ensure there is merchandise available:

Last edited: