Shea Moisture Anti Breakage Masque Review

Coffee

I used the Shea Moisture Anti Breakage Masque last night, and it's a keeper. Has a really nice smell to it and while rinsing my hair, I felt like I needed someone to hold up my head :lachen:. My hair felt so heavy thick and overall really nice. When I combed it, there was very little hair in the comb. I would definately purchase this one again. It's supposed to thicken thin hair and it did exactly that with my hair, even though mine isn't really thin. A wonderfull, awesome product!!

Last edited:

LadyMacgyver

Thanks I been wanting to try these products and I still have a rain check to cash in on when they had the Buy One Get One free sale.. It just seems like the Walgreens here don't carry that product and the detox one..

prettypithy

I love, love, love their DC. I can take or leave the Anti-Breakage Masque. It is fine for light protein, I think. I used the whole jar but am not sure I will buy it again. It didn't make my hair hard (like a high protein product) but it didn't really moisturize it either. I also found the jasmine smell really overpowering.