Shea Moisture - BOGO free

iri9109

im bout to go right now...too bad i just bought the curl enhancing smoothie last week and dont even have my reciept =/

faithVA

Thanks! i wasn't planning on buying this for a few months but I at least have to check into it right? :yep:

iri9109

i just got the curl&style milk and the deep treatment mask (which can also be used as a leave in)...at first the girl told me they weren't on sale b/c it didn't ring up, and i was kinda bummed but i bought some other things and then b4 i left i was like let me check the ad, and lo& behold they were on sale...

Shay72

Natural, 4A
i just got the curl&style milk and the deep treatment mask (which can also be used as a leave in)...at first the girl told me they weren't on sale b/c it didn't ring up, and i was kinda bummed but i bought some other things and then b4 i left i was like let me check the ad, and lo& behold they were on sale...

You was not playing when you said I am going now :giggle:.

JerriBlank

None of my walgreens have this line. Heck the other Target stores are just getting them. I like that shine mist.

iri9109

None of my walgreens have this line. Heck the other Target stores are just getting them. I like that shine mist.

when's the last time you went to walgreens? the one near my house just got it last week, and none of our local targets have it

NaturalBoss

Wonderful! I've been wanting to try this line and my Walgreen's just started carrying it. Going today after church.

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

faithVA

I just went and got 2 jars of the Smoothie.

HEADS UP: If you didn't see it with the other hair products make sure you check the section at the front of the store where they put new items. I looked in the hair section and there was nothing. When I went to that cosmetic section up front, it was tucked away in the 2nd aisle at the bottom in a Shea Moisture display box.

If it is in your local Walgreen paper, then your store probably carries it. I don't think they would advertise it in the paper without all the stores carrying it.

Amazhaan

@omnipad me... Girl I'd check again...

I JUST left Walgreens to pick up my staple Curl Enhancing Smoothie... got 2 for $10.69!!! ( reg price is 9.99 each) ...

The girl was just putting them on the shelves they didn't even have the price tags on the shelves yet! I had to double check at the register to make sure they were BOGO free! And yep they were!

I wish you ladies would have saw my other post in the Shea Moisture thread. I had emailed th customer service dept at Walgreens to see if they were going to carry the Curl Enhancing Smoothie... because even though the Targets here carry the product line, they don't carry this product. And less than an hour later the store manager at the nearest Walgreens called me to confirm the specific product I was referring to, so that he could order it to make sure they had it in time.

So if yours doesn't carry it... shoot them an email or call their customer service line.

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

hairsothick

Black and Magical
Well I went ahead and took advantage of this and got the Organic Coconut Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk and the Hold & Shine Moisture Mist.

Now I just have to wait for my Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Deep Treatment Masque to arrive from Target.

LaNecia

im bout to go right now...too bad i just bought the curl enhancing smoothie last week and dont even have my reciept =/

Same here girl! Dang it. Oh well, that curl enhancing smoothie is about to have it's own shelf in my cabinet!

Any Spokane ladies, the Walgreens on Division and Empire, Northwest Blvd and North Division all have the Shampoo, Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Deep Treatment Masque, Shine Mist and Curl Milk. Haven't seen anything else. I want to get my hands on the Leave-in but can't remember where I physically saw it. :wallbash: Not sure about any other stores (Valley, etc).

~LaNecia

Last edited:

Dposh167

F********K....i just bought the smoothie from duane reade drug store last week. I knew this would happen!!

mg1979

Oooh, can't wait to pick up some more Coconut & Hibiscus Style Milk. Did anyone see if they are carrying the body care products too? I can't tell from the ad, makes me think they're just carrying the hair line. I love the Coconut & Hibiscus Body Lotion.

reeko43

Broke down and went to Walgreens. They were sold out of the items that I wanted. However, they gladly gave me a rain check.