Shima Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrikurl

Can I ask a serious question without backlash? Who's tried shima oil? or knows someone who has:sekret::sekret:. She's having a sale and the PJ in me wants to try it. I really want to try the hairline creme more than the oil. I've seen it implied that it is a Ginsing 8 knockoff at a higher price. Can someone verify or disprove that for me? either way what do either of them feel like?

she who shall not be named has been named. :look:

in all seriousness i don't know anything about those products

ive heard that it's just an okay oil, nothing to make you drop to your knees and scream haaaaaaaaaaallelujah!!!!!!!

To answer your question - no I haven't.

Plus, please excuse the rude comments that may come after because some people do not like to hear about Shima.

Last edited:
Giiiirrrl. At first I was reading and re-reading this seriously like how can I?......then I :lol::lol::lol::lol:
:look:

ETA: I am guessing you can save your money and make it yourself:
Ginseng Extract Soybean Oil Almond Oil Coconut Oil Rosemary Oil Aloe Vera Jojoba Oil Fragrance

From Amazon.com: Shima Oil (4oz): Health & Personal Care

Thanks for the ingredients. I don't have any of those oils ecept coconut. buying them would cost just as much or more and I may not want that amount

Thanks for the ingredients. I don't have any of those oils ecept coconut. buying them would cost just as much or more and I may not want that amount

No problem. Its just that, IMHO, I don't see anything extraordinary on the list to make me WANT to buy it. Considering that Soybean oil is a "carrier" oil, you can use a LOT of that to a few drops of essential oils (i.e. 4 oz to six DROPS of essential oil) - the rest is all window dressing.

But different strokes..:ohwell:

Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal oil has similar ingredients for $2:

Soy Bean Oil, Walnut Seed Oil, Kiwi Fruit Extract, Olive Fruit Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Safflower Oil And Calendula Extract And Yarrow Extract And Cucumber Extract And Carrageenan Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Ginseng Extract And Sage Extract And Comfrey Extract And Aloe Extract, Fragrance

what did shima do to make everyone on the forum hate her? sorry it was before my time

I found the answer with the help of Google and another hair forum. Given the allegations (I wasn't here as well) I won't speak on it. But, the "answer" is out there.

I've never used it. I went to Shima's website to read the testimonials and there wasn't anything eye catching. I'm not sure why I read the testimonials or looked at the before and afters because if I'm not mistaken Shimagate started when she stole someone's pics from LHCF and used them as testimonials.....I could be wrong about that.

I personally don't buy anyone's oils because for one I can mix them myself (for a fraction of the cost), and besides Jojoba oil and JBCO, oils don't really do anything for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back