Shima Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
No! Not the chancleta!!

I think that Shima's protective styling is what helped grow her long hair. She has great FREE advice on her YouTube page that can help you.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

OP since you know Shima's history and reputation, wouldn't you be better off buying these oils from a reputable source? Yes, it might cost little bit to buy all the oils. Just think how of the concoction you will have. In the end it would probably a better deal for you.

Oh Lawd! We need to pray fast! Another Shima thread....The outcome of this thread is not good and as we give a moment of silence____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OP, I have never used Shima oil, If I were to ever try it, I don't think I would tell anyone here. You see the name Shima is a curse word around these parks! You can grow 3 ft of hair overnight....so I heard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back