Short Torsos check in!

1QTPie

Elder Sim
Ok, who else has a short torso around here? Meaning, APL is pretty much BSL. Which is pretty much MBL and once you reach MBL you're barely two inches from waist length? :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm 5'2", I know how short I am but, I was tugging on my hair which is finally below my shoulder blades, while it was wet in the shower. And I'm almost to my actual MBL. :lachen: I put my hands on my would-be waist and ummm I'm almost there too. If my ends hang on, I will scoot right past my goal of MBL because my waist is pretty much my midback. Goodness! :drunk:

*So if I have saggy boobs, they aren't really saggy, my belly button is just up too high.*

:rolleyes:

Hot Chocolate-LB

1QTPie,
Count me in!! I'm only shoulder lenght + at the moment but I was noticing when I look at other peoples profile they seem to have so much lenght to get where they need to be. I just measured and only have 16 inches from the base of my neck to my tailbone. I joined the MBL by Dec 09 challenge which should be about 7 inches for me and I feel its doable at the average of 1/2 inch per month and my MegaTek is on the way so any growth spurt I get will help put me over the edge.

Fine 4s

Me Im a little shy of 5ft tall

Really?! You look taller than that in your pics to me. You mean I'M taller than you? I'm just about 5'1''

Funny cuz my permed friend who started taking care of her hair after me, is probably closer to WL than me! Then I took a look at her back and yyyyyyyyyyeah, she has a much shorter torso but is way taller with LONG legs.

CHEATER!!!

LivingDoll

Wow, 1QTPie and Tracycee, I thought both of you were tall!

Short torso checking in...I'm 5' 1"....short torso and loooong legs if you can imagine that. I'm meeting my hair goals rather quickly.

Ballerina_Bun

Lucky!!!

If my torso was short, my hair would probably be Hip length ... :lachen: lol. My torso is really long and narrow.

Last edited:

Ediese

I don't have short torso, but I have a pretty high waist. So, my MBL is only 2" from WL. lol Thank Goodness!

Amerie123

Short torso checking in...I'm 5' 1"....short torso and loooong legs if you can imagine that. I'm meeting my hair goals rather quickly.

me too. i thought they were taller than that as well.

Natural Glow

LOL that's so funny because the other day I was trying to figure out where midback is because midback looks like my waist to me. 2 inches above my waist is my bra and 2 inches below is my hip so i guess its one inch above my waist and one inch below my bra.:spinning:

I'm 5 foot by the way.

LivingDoll

LOL that's so funny because the other day I was trying to figure out where midback is because midback looks like my waist to me. 2 inches above my waist is my bra and 2 inches below is my hip so i guess its one inch above my waist and one inch below my bra.:spinning:

I'm 5 foot by the way.

I can relate. I think MBL is the same as WL on me. :lachen:

Auburn

I think our hair might be the same length :yep:

kandake

I think I have a short torso but I'm not certain. I tried to find some kind of scientific info on it, like such and such inches is considered a short torso. I couldn't find anything.

Anywho, if I do have a short torso that would be great. I already have to worry about my long neck. I think chin length to shoulder length is going to be the hardest for me.

kandake

I see that as a plus. Im like 4 inches away from APL I think. Thats less than a YEAR with my normal growth rate. I can be APL in July.

Auburn, I think you're rubbing it in.

Short torso, short neck, APL in less than a year...

I am thoroughly jealous.

:lachen:

Ediese

They keep telling me I'm 5'3, but I've been told I look taller. I think I'm mid back and waist length at the same time. Ignore my bakery, please. :look:

Yup...you're pretty lucky. You have a really short torso. It does look like mbl and waist.

Auburn

They keep telling me I'm 5'3, but I've been told I look taller. I think I'm mid back and waist length at the same time. Ignore my bakery, please. :look:

Wow if that was in 2005, what does your hair look like now?

Auburn

Auburn, I think you're rubbing it in.

Short torso, short neck, APL in less than a year...

I am thoroughly jealous.

:lachen:

Ive always been like "ugh :rolleyes:" because of my neck but wow, this made me realize that this could work to my advantage :grin:

I think I look weird :sad:

LivingDoll

Ive always been like "ugh :rolleyes:" because of my neck but wow, this made me realize that this could work to my advantage :grin:

I think I look weird :sad:

You have beautiful skin girl!

My neck is short too:

Attachments

• Hair Pics 004.jpg
    Hair Pics 004.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 9