Short Torsos check in!

bellezanegra826

I have a short torso, but I don't consider myself a 'cheater' b/c my hair grows so daggone slow that I think it takes me just as long to reach my landmarks as a taller person with hair that does not grow slowly.

metro_qt

I have a short torso, but I don't consider myself a 'cheater' b/c my hair grows so daggone slow that I think it takes me just as long to reach my landmarks as a taller person with hair that does not grow slowly.

same here... i don't feel like i'm cheating at all.. my hair grows at a snail's pace

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Yaaayyyy ... fellow shorties. I'm only 5'3", which is why I can reach my goals every 6 months even with major chops in between.

BeautifulFlower

Another short Torso checking in...Im 5'2 or 5'3. I look tall in some pictures because I have long legs and a shorter upper body.

PanamasOwn

Count me in too... I have been in protective styles for a few months now and I finally relaxed last week and now I am a little past shoulder and almost right at APL... I give it 3-6 months and I will be there... I think I am the shortest here (4'11)

Once I hit full APL.. I will be BSL..

Ballerina_Bun

Shortie 5.3" checking in :yep: - I also have a shortie neck :lachen:

The plus side is you can reach your goals in a little less time.

The minus side is that all that hair on us can make us 1st or 2nd cousin to Cousin It :) (as in it can overwhelm us especially if it's thickie thick).

Uhmmmm, that ponytail in your avatar is beautiful. I think that ponytail alone needs it's own FOTM page! That ponytail is delicious ... :yep:

Aviah

Me! ( A million years later) I'm 5'4" and APL to BSL is 3", BSL to WL is 5", WL to HBL is like 2" :grin: