Short Torsos check in!

kandake

Ive always been like "ugh :rolleyes:" because of my neck but wow, this made me realize that this could work to my advantage :grin:

I think I look weird :sad:

Awe, I can't see the picture. I can't access facebook from work.

But the whole short neck and torso thing is definitely a blessing when it comes to hair growing.

LivingDoll

They keep telling me I'm 5'3, but I've been told I look taller. I think I'm mid back and waist length at the same time. Ignore my bakery, please. :look:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/Starian2003/Picture003.jpg

Yup...that's how I'll look when my hair gets that length too. I have a short torso and high waist like you. :yep:

You have a mole on your neck too?!

:yep: I have moles all over the place but lots on my neck and torso. I had most of the ones on my face removed.

Last edited:

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
I have a short torso...only 5'2" :grin: although it seems like forever to get to APL!!!! Imma be patient though I got about 1 or 2 inches to go!!!

Auburn

Yup...that's how I'll look when my hair gets that lenth too. I have a short torso and high waist like you. :yep:

:yep: I have moles all over the place but lots on my neck and torso. I had most of the ones on my face removed.

neato. I have one in the middle of the back of my neck.

Stepiphanie

Hahaha...this is sooo me!! I remenber when I first joined I was like wth is the difference btw bsl and mbl? My bra IS in the middle of my back

LynnieB

Shortie 5.3" checking in :yep: - I also have a shortie neck :lachen:

The plus side is you can reach your goals in a little less time.

The minus side is that all that hair on us can make us 1st or 2nd cousin to Cousin It :) (as in it can overwhelm us especially if it's thickie thick).

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I have a short torso AND neck :ohwell:

Even though I'm BSB (BSL) my hair still doesn't look long to me because my of my short little body.

I see other people with APL hair that looks longer than mine. I don't think I'll be satisfied till I reach WL Of course, that COULD just be the hair anorexia talking (probably not, though) :perplexed

MissRissa

yeah im 5'0 and i dont have a neck. midback is about 2 inches from bsl and waist is about 2.5-3 inches from mbl for me

bermudabeauty

I'm 4'11 so I am thankful for that cuz my hair will be at its goal faster than the tall people. Finally an advantage to being a little person.

jahzyira

Yall are so lucky:rolleyes: im every bit of 5'9/5'10":wallbash: and altho i have a short neck my torso is kinda lengthy:nono: bsl for me is like 15" when i was wearing weaves, waistlength was 18-19 inches and this is from the nape... right now im grazing mbl(i think?) which would probably be waistlength if i was shorter....

LivingDoll

Yall are so lucky:rolleyes: im every bit of 5'9/5'10":wallbash: and altho i have a short neck my torso is kinda lengthy:nono: bsl for me is like 15" when i was wearing weaves, waistlength was 18-19 inches and this is from the nape... right now im grazing mbl(i think?) which would probably be waistlength if i was shorter....

Your hair is gorgeous! :yep:

Evolving78

Shortie 5.3" checking in :yep: - I also have a shortie neck :lachen:

The plus side is you can reach your goals in a little less time.

The minus side is that all that hair on us can make us 1st or 2nd cousin to Cousin It :) (as in it can overwhelm us especially if it's thickie thick).

i just wub your hair!

Filmatic

I wondered why my hair made it to APL in no time. It was the short torso. I think that helped with BSB/BSL too. I just measured and I have about 5 inches to WL if that. Finally a short torso does me some good.