Should I say anything... I better think about it...

TwistNMx

Blossssom said:
Okay, I've thought about it...

THE MTG IS WORKING! LOL! :lol:

The very back of my head, the hair is almost bra-strap. I can't wait for the rest to catch up, but in time it will.
Congratulations Blosssom :D :bouncy: :band2: :band: :clapping: :yay: :cheers: This is very exciting.
I'm getting results too. I'm sooo glad you are enjoying the benefits. We are the MTG gals.
I wanna see pictures....pictures..pictures...:grin:

Blossssom said:
I started to, but then decided I didn't feel like being STONED! :lol:

I use the MTG twice a week. Once after I wash and airdry and then about 3-4 days later, I do it again.

The key for me is not to wash too often. Let your hair/scalp "marinate" :)
Oh, and the "marinate" part is funny :lol: Makes me think of meat..LOL

lovechic

BeautifulWideEyes said:
It smells like a strong tar grease to me, I remember when I was young tar grease was the thing that made the hair grow. I believe it's the amount of sulphur in it that gives the strong smell, cause sulphur 8 don't smell to good either.lol
They say the Frenchee smells the same way!

My boss came to my desk and asked if my computer had an electrical short .When I told him it was my hair he shook his head and walked away.. but you know when he sees my hair all grown down to my shoulders in a couple o months he is gonna want to slather some of that MTG on his bald head.

MissYocairis

Okay, I have already applied an MTG treatment tonight.....but this whole entire thread is making me want to run into the bathroom and do another one! :D

Blossssom

deeshortesthair said:
My boss came to my desk and asked if my computer had an electrical short .When I told him it was my hair he shook his head and walked away.. but you know when he sees my hair all grown down to my shoulders in a couple o months he is gonna want to slather some of that MTG on his bald head.

LOL! :lol:

Blossssom

CantBeCopied said:
Okay, I have already applied an MTG treatment tonight.....but this whole entire thread is making me want to run into the bathroom and do another one! :D

Use it sparingly. With all the newest MTG users, there is sure to be a shortage at some point... kind of like our oil ;)

MissYocairis

Blossssom said:
Use it sparingly. With all the newest MTG users, there is sure to be a shortage at some point... kind of like our oil ;)

:p Funny you mention that because I did just crack open a brand new bottle tonight that I had ordered months ago just in case I would have a hard time getting it when my first bottle ran out. ****making a mental note to order more for my backup stash**** :cool: :cool:

Blossssom

CantBeCopied said:
:p Funny you mention that because I did just crack open a brand new bottle tonight that I had ordered months ago just in case I would have a hard time getting it when my first bottle ran out. ****making a mental note to order more for my backup stash**** :cool: :cool:

Okay! You have to! :D

lovechic

deeshortesthair said:
Girl, You are so crazy!

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Blossssom said:
My regimen is practically non-existent.

My CURRENT regimen is wash every two weeks; oil with the MTG and jojoba oil mix twice a week and that's it.

Satin scarf and bonnet at night time.

You put MTG on your hair while it's dry? :eek: What type of EO do you put in to mask the smoke smell? He!!, can the smell be covered on dry hair?

Blossssom

JCoily said:
You put MTG on your hair while it's dry? :eek: What type of EO do you put in to mask the smoke smell? He!!, can the smell be covered on dry hair?

I mix it with jojoba oil...

Don't most of you apply the MTG to your hair dry? Who else does?

asummertyme

yes blossom!! u must take pics...i ma taking my braids out as i type and my hair has grown alot as well...MTG rocks!

Cincysweetie

deeshortesthair said:
:lachen: That's too funny!!!! LOL!

lovechic

Blossssom said:
I mix it with jojoba oil...

Don't most of you apply the MTG to your hair dry? Who else does?
Does it help cut the smell? I just can't do topical growth aids!

asummertyme

i apply my MTG full strength..the smell does not bother me at all, and it wears off pretty quickly..i use it after washing and on dry hair as well...

Blossssom

lovechic said:

Very much so... you get used to the smell anyway. It's not that bad... is it?

I'm with you, Candy. I apply it dry. My hair doesn't do water and oil. No way!

lovechic

well,I guess it can't be that bad if all of y'all are using it. I guess you will just have to wash your hair more!

trinigul

i use mtg straight at night. i use infusium (that has olive oil in it) to dampen my hair and then put the mtg. this mixture forms a kinda paste and i'm able to use quite a bit of mtg w/o the dripping. drop a cap on that and wash out with conditioner in the morning. very pleased with thick curly growth.

Candycane044

lovechic said:

Honestly, since I apply it at night, the smell is gone in the morning.. the only thing that smells is my satin bonnet.

OliviaChristine

Okay, I think I've finally heard enought to convince me to at least try it! I just placed an order...I wonder how soo it'll get here? I'm ready for some growth! Do you all use this only on the scalp, or on the actual hair too? When you mix essential oils, do you just drop a few drops in the bottle, or what? I don't wanna use this the wrong way.

sareca

Dandy112 said:
What is the smell like compared to Wild Growth Hair Oil?

Ha! Compared to MTG, Wild Growth doesn't have a smell. :lol: I think it smells like funky toes with a splash of unwashed booty. I can't stand it, but that doesn't stop me from using it every night (day 3) with Sebastians Dry Clean Only to deodorize. No pain, no gain. :cool:

lovechic

Blossssom said:
It's really not, huh, especially if you mix it with another oil.

I am very happy with the MTG :)

It not only makes the hair longer and fuller, it beautifies it. Black hair so desperately needs moisture and oil.

Thank God for water and oil. Who said you can't mix 'em? LOL! :)
My hair hates oil. But loves water. The only oil I have ever really like was Kemi.

shoelover1972

sareca said:
Ha! Compared to MTG, Wild Growth doesn't have a smell. :lol: I think it smells like funky toes with a splash of unwashed booty. I can't stand it, but that doesn't stop me from using it every night (day 3) with Sebastians Dry Clean Only to deodorize. No pain, no gain. :cool:

:lol: :lol: LOL

I put mine on dry hair at night and it does not smell strong the next morning. I think I'm noticing some growth at the back. I'm 5wks post touch-up. I only apply it there and the new growth feels alot thicker there compared to the front and sides.

lovechic

I think I will just take care of my regular growth rate...passing on the MTG, Good Luck to all of you Lovely ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossssom
Thank God for water and oil. Who said you can't mix 'em? LOL! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossssom
I'm with you, Candy. I apply it dry. My hair doesn't do water and oil. No way!

asphyxxia said:
I am confused. Which is it?

I was confused by this too. :confused:

lovechic

Shoot, mixing oil and water to your hair will have you looking like a wet rat. It's fine as long as you pull it into a bun, I guess!