Should I say anything... I better think about it...

moneychaser

Blossssom said:
Never... I once had a goal to have above the waist-length hair, but I never achieved it.

I'm not sure I even shared that goal on this board. I remember sharing it at the white people's board, however.
oh okay i do remember reading that it is long

Last edited:

MonaLisa

webby said:
Let me just clarify, I don't doubt the people experience growth with various products; I've heard wonders about MTG.

HOWEVER, some members here, who recommend products never have a pictures, EVER. It's just difficult to take the word of a person who never has any proof or anything positive to say about ANYTHING, not just related to hair.

*how'd I miss dis?*

I need a big pen....for the co-sign...

secretdiamond

I dunno if this was ever Blossssom's reason, but some people don't like putting pics of themselves or their hair online. I know that is my reason for never posting an album. I feel like it's too invasive and want to keep my anonymity. I'm a really private person. That's why I never really RAVE about anything. I know others need proof and I never really had it.

Besides there are a lot women on this board whose pics I have personally never seen, yet everyone still believes them (i.e allandra, and many others with waistlength or close to it) I just recently started taking pics of my hair the day I started mtg to prove to myself that it works (or doesn't work). I will be planning on posting them once I get my relaxer and have it flat ironed to compare.

However, i do understand needing to see pics for results and claims b/c you tend to believe what you see, but I just trust that no one here is lying.

lovechic

BLESSED1 said:
blessed1 greets her girl LC....passes her a bottle of apricot brandy to help her mellow out...
Now where the blue Margarita's at??? Thanks for the "drink" girl!

Mahalialee4

And posting pictures were never mentioned as a prerequisite. A lot of ladies just jump in and share and tell their own experiences. Unless something seems consistenctly "off" they tend to be taken at face value. After all, can anyone prove that it is or isn't someone's pictures of their hair unless you have actually met them and had your hand up in their head? Actually, I just take people's word for it unless there is reasonable doubt otherwise, and I am so encouraged by the pictures I see and the photos of their progress, I just cannot say thank you enough for posting. Bonjour

Candycane044

secretdiamond said:
I dunno if this was ever Blossssom's reason, but some people don't like putting pics of themselves or their hair online. I know that is my reason for never posting an album. I feel like it's too invasive and want to keep my anonymity. I'm a really private person. That's why I never really RAVE about anything. I know others need proof and I never really had it.

Besides there are a lot women on this board whose pics I have personally never seen, yet everyone still believes them (i.e allandra, and many others with waistlength or close to it) I just recently started taking pics of my hair the day I started mtg to prove to myself that it works (or doesn't work). I will be planning on posting them once I get my relaxer and have it flat ironed to compare.

However, i do understand needing to see pics for results and claims b/c you tend to believe what you see, but I just trust that no one here is lying.

And if someone were lying it would really be a shame. After all it would be their loss that they aren't truly reaping the benefits of having healthy hair etc.

Blossssom

secretdiamond said:

That's what I always trusted...

There are plenty of people's hair that I've never seen... they claim to be long and I believe them. Why lie? Ugh!

Trust me, I have other things to do besides lie about how long my hair is...

And I totally understand your need for privacy. This is the INTERNET! Goodness gracious! When I post my pictures, they won't see my face. Most of the pictures I see are shrouded in anonymity anyway!

But for people like you, I still support your desire for privacy, and I respect that. I'll believe anything you tell me. Again, WHY LIE?

lovechic

Mahalialee4 said:
And posting pictures were never mentioned as a prerequisite. A lot of ladies just jump in and share and tell their own experiences. Unless something seems consistenctly "off" they tend to be taken at face value. After all, can anyone prove that it is or isn't someone's pictures of their hair unless you have actually met them and had your hand up in their head? Actually, I just take people's word for it unless there is reasonable doubt otherwise, and I am so encouraged by the pictures I see and the photos of their progress, I just cannot say thank you enough for posting. Bonjour
I feel ya! :up:

deedabug

secretdiamond said:

say what!?!?

most times it us unbelievable why ppl come online and lie...

but it happens!!

a lot!!

sorry but there is no way...no situation...online or off that i'm gonna believe ppl no matter what..

come on!!

and why would people lie??

well to fit in...out do someone....for fun...cuz they juss want...

not to say that everyone with no pic should be doubted..

:ohwell:but enough ladies have made the point of why some r scrutinized...

DDHair

deeshortesthair said:
My boss came to my desk and asked if my computer had an electrical short .When I told him it was my hair he shook his head and walked away.. but you know when he sees my hair all grown down to my shoulders in a couple o months he is gonna want to slather some of that MTG on his bald head.

OMG!!! That is too funny, is your boss Black?

DDHair

As far as the picture posting thing goes, well how do we know for sure that the pictures we see are real pictures? I have had friends and family say often how do I know that what I see is even real. Some people don't know how to post, some don't have time, and some don't want to for personal or private reasons. To all those who doubt, then you have a right to, but also don't believe everything you see either, if you like what someone says, try it for yourself, but no need to be catty about it. I saw a post on here saying that Monistat works on your hair, now I just refuse to believe that, and I have been telling some of my close friends that I believe someone is trying to make our hair fall out with that one, but that's just something I am not willing to try and I don't need pictures to show me that it works, I just won't do it and I felt no need to attack the person who made that post and I didn't question whether or not it was true, I saw the post and knew I wasn't doing it. True I just ordered MTG because I saw results on the horse, but most importantly I liked the reviews, and I didn't think it would hurt to try this topical solution that I am not ingesting, I did the same with Surge, but I tried Surge before I looked at what the site said about it, I liked it because it had all the good vitamins in it. If you don't believe Blossom, despite what she has said in the past about other things, then don't believe her, but I honestly think that this is not the time nor the place to bring up other issues, just talk about the matter at hand.

One Love!

Last edited:
B

Bublnbrnsuga

Thanks DDHair. This thread just may turn around for the best afterall!

LeNghtyDreAms

Mahalialee4 said:

co-signing, lets be happy ladies, we're all here for the same purpose, long and or healthy hair. So lets support eachother, and if you need a pic to b a beleiver, then you need a pic but dont down some1 jus b they dont have 1.

Tiffany

DDHair said:
True I just ordered MTG because I saw results on the horse, but most importantly I liked the reviews, and I didn't think it would hurt to try this topical solution that I am not ingesting, I did the same with Surge,

Very true. The pic of that horse's tail really convinced me. :lol: I am happy I did because MTG works for me!

MzTami

Hellerrrr
Coming in giving Blosssom a hug :) For a minute, I thought Blosssom was on trial for perjury and found guilty as charged. I am so glad some of the ladies came in to exonerate Blossomm. I admire you Blosssomm and thanks for the thread!!

If you don't scrutinize other members and moderators about pictures, why scrutinize Blossommm??? Just my Opinion!!

Blossssom

Thank all of you for your support... I was rather concerned about the turn this thread had taken...

I wish all of you much success in achieving the length of hair you desire... whether you use MTG, Surge or WGO (etc.)... when it's all said and done, healthy hair is the best hair :)

ladylibra_30

DDHair said:
As far as the picture posting thing goes, well how do we know for sure that the pictures we see are real pictures? I have had friends and family say often how do I know that what I see is even real. Some people don't know how to post, some don't have time, and some don't want to for personal or private reasons. To all those who doubt, then you have a right to, but also don't believe everything you see either, if you like what someone says, try it for yourself, but no need to be catty about it. I saw a post on here saying that Monistat works on your hair, now I just refuse to believe that, and I have been telling some of my close friends that I believe someone is trying to make our hair fall out with that one, but that's just something I am not willing to try and I don't need pictures to show me that it works, I just won't do it and I felt no need to attack the person who made that post and I didn't question whether or not it was true, I saw the post and knew I wasn't doing it. True I just ordered MTG because I saw results on the horse, but most importantly I liked the reviews, and I didn't think it would hurt to try this topical solution that I am not ingesting, I did the same with Surge, but I tried Surge before I looked at what the site said about it, I liked it because it had all the good vitamins in it. If you don't believe Blossom, despite what she has said in the past about other things, then don't believe her, but I honestly think that this is not the time nor the place to bring up other issues, just talk about the matter at hand.

One Love!

what she said.

JamericanGurl

DDHair said:

One Love!

I wish I could add something to this, but I can't. I spent last week trying to figure out what a former screenname, present name, and pictures had to do with MTG?

Now someone tell me why this ish smell like Smoked Meat?

MeccaMedinah

JamericanGurl said:
I wish I could add something to this, but I can't. I spent last week trying to figure out what a former screenname, present name, and pictures had to do with MTG?

....:lol: ....

DDHair

JamericanGurl said:

Smoked meat? Am I going to have folks wanting to eat when they smell my hair?

sunflower

LondonDiva said:
Can I get an Amen! If ppl want REAL MTG proof then check my album over 2 4 month periods.

A simple I don't know how to post pictures is a lil lame with thousands of members that can help you. I don't have a digital camera but all those in my album is from someone lending me theirs because after so many years on here ppl wanted to see my progress. I at least owed them that. I'm sorry...Um no I'm not...but I'm not buying the testimonial in the 1st post AT ALL. My birthdate was in 1979 not 5th October 2005.

No I have nothing constructive to add I just want to say LondonDiva you are a clown. LOL

ChocoKitty

JamericanGurl said:

It's the "Cade oil"...:look:

Only rectified (with fractional distillation under vacuum) oils obtained by destructive distillation of the wood and twigs of Juniperus Oxycedrus L. should be used. Cade Oil is identical to Juniper Tar, obtained by destructive distillation of the wood from Juniperus Oxycedrus, a shrub related to the common juniper. Rectified Cade Oil is a clear, orange brown to dark brown, oily liquid with an intense tar like, smoky phenolic odor. Its use in perfumery is limited to situations where a smoky leathery, woody phenolic, dry and warm note is called for in forest notes, leather bases, fougeres, pine for men's fragrances and in the imitation of certain essential oils and oakmoss. Cade oil has certain disinfectant properties for which it can be utilized in soap perfumes, for example combined with thyme, origanum, clove and similar phenolic oils. if the discoloration creates no serious problem and with cassia oil, melaleuca alternifolia and ocotea pretiosa. Cade oil finds occasionally use in the flavoring of meat and seafood to which it imparts the smoke note previous obtained in a regular smokehouse.

http://www.thegoodscentscompany.com/data/es1017551.html