"Should You Heat Train?" Video

ConstantlyDynamic

she's mainly a 4a. people keep hair typing her twistout pics and i'm not sure why. she washes her hair in twists and then unravels them so her wash-n-go's are really wet, twistouts. her hair is gorgeous either way

keelioness

I just posted this in another thread..Ladies who are Facebook friends with Chime (Haircrush) please check out her latest profile pic..her hair is in full fro mode..No twist out, braid out..nothing..She is definitely a type 4..YAY!!!!!!:spinning::yep::lick:

EllePixie

I just posted this in another thread..Ladies who are Facebook friends with Chime (Haircrush) please check out her latest profile pic..her hair is in full fro mode..No twist out, braid out..nothing..She is definitely a type 4..YAY!!!!!!:spinning::yep::lick:

Watch it girl...someone will come back in here and tell you that's a blow out in about five minutes...I give up, her hair type has no impact on my natural hair journey. It's just purdy hair!

BostonMaria

Let's see if we can get to 600 posts!

BTW has anybody done a DNA test on her to see if she's mixed? She might be trickin us with all that good herrrr :grin:

NicWhite

Let's see if we can get to 600 posts!

BTW has anybody done a DNA test on her to see if she's mixed? She might be trickin us with all that good herrrr :grin:

@ bolded :blush::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

But fo' real tho', who has the testing kit??!?!? Which one of y'all can get a strand of her hair?!?!?!? :sekret:

Napp

Ms. Nobody

im not an arguer. I find it easier to just agree to disagree. I feel like everyone should be able to voice their opinion whether or whether not it is agreed upon by the masses

Im soooo not trying to sound mean but :lachen::lachen::lachen: WTF? Wassup with the makeup? The eyebrows and pastel pink lipstick:perplexed? She is obviously pretty but she is taking away from her natural beauty.... Im seriously confused.... Her hair is beautiful but I couldnt concentrate on what she was saying because I was scared of her eyebrows....I did however hear her say she doesnt use protective styles ever because she doesnt need them and she NEVER combs or brushes her hair bc her hair NEVER tangles. That must be NIIIIICE, I need some of what she got.

ETA: She may be the only person Ive seen actually draw on a unibrow... I'm seriously confused.

Last edited:

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

@tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT I called my lawyer.. we are sueing you for emotional distress and almost killing me of laughter ..expect to be served :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Im soooo not trying to sound mean but :lachen::lachen::lachen: WTF? Wassup with the makeup? The eyebrows and pastel pink lipstick:perplexed? She is obviously pretty but she is taking away from her natural beauty.... Im seriously confused.... Her hair is beautiful but I couldnt concentrate on what she was saying because I was scared of her eyebrows....I did however hear her say she doesnt use protective styles ever because she doesnt need them and she NEVER combs or brushes her hair bc her hair NEVER tangles. That must be NIIIIICE, I need some of what she got.

ETA: She may be the only person Ive seen actually draw on a unibrow... I'm seriously confused.

i smell hat-er-a-tion!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/StayFabuluss#p/u/25/MJtIF8oUs4Q
purple haterade!!!!!

Last edited:

ladyviper

Who else agrees with me that is one of the weirdest threads (I'm sure there are weirder) We started talking abou heat training and had different topics along the way (bonnet girl, tittays, walmart songs)
WTF!! :grin::spinning::lol:

Embyra

Who else agrees with me that is one of the weirdest threads (I'm sure are weirder) We started talking abou heat training and had different topics along the ways (bonnet girl, tittays, walmart songs)
WTF!! lol

LHCF is a forum that likes to give back even if its foolishness :giveheart:

ladyviper

someone's response to Bonnet Girl stating she's mixed:

"your hair is nappy.Get the **** over it.You are not mixed point BLANK.Your mom just looks like she had a jerry churl. That nose,those lips!! Not mixed all sub-saharan African.jesus. People out here dying to be mixed when they *** look like someone took them outta a roots movie."

Ouch!

Bonnet girl is my boo! she stole my heart

i thinks she's blasian

Was Homie the Clown tryin to give a motivational speech about being confident and encourage her haters? Lmao. She looks like Princess Bubble-Gum gone wrong with that metallic shadow applied up to her furry friend and OMG the humanity w/ that lipstick. You are so bad for posting this, I tried to stop watching it but it was like a train wreck, I just couldn't turn my head....

Nah, let me be real, I am a hater. I was to be JUST like her. I'm about to go do my makeup, now where did I put my clown makeup kit? Lol! J/k ( it wad toooo easy, imma stop tho.... Lol)